Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Wizard's Health  (Read 54669 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Wizard's Health
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2010, 05:00:47 pm »
Lots of very interesting stuff but far to hot for me doctor thinks my problem came from the show sun yesterday we are trying My gases ventolin spivira sereveny fllixotude Posh water through the nebulizer liquid ventolin to go to bed with ditropan and daktarinup to 10 Coco domol tabs in water All those plus erythromycin ranitidine and glandosane to keep my mouth wet To combat the pain in my chest diclofenac and mucodine More cocodomol in water  and just to keep me rate another tube of fucidin.So Shake me I rattle If I am not usuing my Freedom 400 and I have had nothing to eat since Sunday evening Usual weight for years as I have told you Annie love 105- 106kgs  This morning 92.5kgs Do you want to borrow my ailment for a fortnight Annie its definately rapid weight loss.As well as :D :farmer:(Please excuse any spelling I feel extremely tired)
I only just found this message, I am in tears now - he was so keen for me to keep Olaf the Turtle on here to keep tabs on my weight, he always called me 'Annie, love'.  Dear George, such a good friend and inspiration to us all. The rainbow bridge is where all our animal friends cross over, perhaps George had a special animal friend that is waiting for him there, and maybe we will all meet again.  Watch out for us, Wizard.
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....  Author unknown
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

CameronS

• Joined Aug 2009
  • North East Fife
« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2010, 05:07:32 pm »
Such a shame, RIP George  :'(  :bouquet:

scattybiker1972

• Joined Dec 2009
  • wirral
« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2010, 05:35:38 pm »
R.I.P george,my thoughts are with your family     :'(

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2010, 06:00:27 pm »
rest in peace George, anyone in touch with Kath? please let her know how much he meant to us all...
Little Blue

JulieS

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Devon - EX39 5RF
    • Ford Mill Farm
« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2010, 06:12:10 pm »
Such very, very sad news  :( :( :( :(

George sent such wonderful DVD's about tractors through for my boys.  He's such a very special man.

My love to Kath and all his family.

You are in my thoughts.
Pedigree GOS Pigs and Butchery for Smallholders.

Daisys Mum

• Joined May 2009
  • Scottish Borders
« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2010, 06:19:53 pm »

How terribly sad but at least he is no longer in pain and struggling for breath, he was such a kind man. When I asked on here about cutting up a pig he sent me a DVD showing how it should be done and also another of himself in the kitchen pickling walnut and making chutneys etc. I did have his address but can't find it now. Perhaps Rosemary would send a card on behalf of us all as she will have an address.
Anne

Sudanpan

• Joined Jan 2009
  • West Cornwall
    • Movement is Life
« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2010, 06:32:17 pm »
Very sad news, but at least he is no longer in pain or discomfort. He will live on in all the thoughts of everyone he touched with his posts.
Tish

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2010, 06:36:02 pm »
david again mum wishes to thank u all for your kind words and will keep looking at the messages thank u all very much 
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Sharondp

• Joined Jun 2009
« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2010, 06:39:37 pm »
David, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Your dad had such wonderful humour, and some fantastic recipes. We're going to collate them into a booklet and sell it to raise money for Macmillan Cancer - as requested by your dad.

To all TAS'ers, I would be grateful if you could contribute to this.....

http://www.accidentalsmallholder.net/forum/index.php/topic,9424.msg92804.html#msg92804
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 07:15:15 pm by Sharondp »

Daveravey

• Joined Jul 2009
  • Fife
« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2010, 07:13:43 pm »
I really dunno what to say....

Sorry to hear about your loss

Susie

• Joined Apr 2010
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2010, 08:28:32 pm »
I'm new here so had only spoken to George a few times - loved the stories, jokes and advice. Will miss him.

piggy

• Joined Oct 2008
« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2010, 08:31:54 pm »
Been out all day and have come back to this very sad news.

R.I.P George

Karen

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2010, 09:17:43 pm »
Have been away and have only just read this.  So so sad, can't believe it even though I knew he was v poorly.  Thankfully George slept his way into his long sleep.  Much love to the family.  I will miss him very much.

knightquest

• Joined May 2010
  • Birmingham
    • Knight Pet Supplies
« Reply #103 on: August 23, 2010, 09:21:55 pm »
Bugger! Rest in Peace mighty Wizard. You are missed!
Ian (me), Diane (my wife) and 4 dogs. Ollie (Lab mix) , Quest (Malamute), Gazer and Boris (Leonbergers)

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #104 on: August 23, 2010, 09:39:36 pm »
So sad

(I am so sorry i have just read this thread and not before)

Linz

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS