Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: The Quack  (Read 4399 times)

lazybee

• Joined Mar 2010
Re: The Quack
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2010, 06:23:00 am »
When working on a rig in Oman, we had a Thai centrifuge operator called Shittisak we had to call him Audi though. There was an Indian geologist called Ashit and an Egyptian data man called Megahed. All on the same rig at the same time. 

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2010, 08:12:28 am »
Lots of very interesting stuff but far to hot for me doctor thinks my problem came from the show sun yesterday we are trying My gases ventolin spivira sereveny fllixotude Posh water through the nebulizer liquid ventolin to go to bed with ditropan and daktarinup to 10 Coco domol tabs in water All those plus erythromycin ranitidine and glandosane to keep my mouth wet To combat the pain in my chest diclofenac and mucodine More cocodomol in water  and just to keep me rate another tube of fucidin.So Shake me I rattle If I am not usuing my Freedom 400 and I have had nothing to eat since Sunday evening Usual weight for years as I have told you Annie love 105- 106kgs  This morning 92.5kgs Do you want to borrow my ailment for a fortnight Annie its definately rapid weight loss.As well as :D :farmer:(Please excuse any spelling I feel extremely tired)
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Mickyork

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Yeadingham, North Yorkshire
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2010, 01:25:54 pm »
You rest up Wiz man & get yourself well soon.  :) :) :) :)
Live for today. Tomorrow never comes

Sandy

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2010, 09:58:12 pm »
Wiz... please...we all love you so take it easy....do NOT laugh too much!!!!! anyway, I want you to cook for me and get me fat...hang on, I am trying to get thin..never mind!!!!!
I remember going through the admissions when I worked in special needs at a school, my bestes friend said " now is his name we licker or we liker? still find that funny little *ugger he was too!!

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2010, 10:07:43 am »
Thanks all I've reported earlier  but it was Matt wi me gas Doctr at noon she has just rang e's cows tailin it Thanks Sandy We have one of those take some keeping an eye on at 2.00am Sal have to go no concentration XX
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

valr

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Brightons nr Falkirk
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2010, 06:10:00 am »
Hey Wiz as I said elsewhere, I hope you get better really soon! So sorry to hear you are feeling so ill.

Have been laughing at some of the funny name posts on here. In the same vein, there was a boy in my class at school who was announced every morning at morning register as "R Don".

Also, I once worked for a couple called House who had a daughter and named her Wendy.  ::)

Sharondp

• Joined Jun 2009
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2010, 08:14:36 am »
I had a friend who (before she got married) was called Teresa Green  ;D

valr

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Brightons nr Falkirk
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2010, 11:08:54 am »
Took a while for me to get that Sharon, but I like it!  ;D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS