Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: add to the story . . .  (Read 18260 times)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Re: add to the story . . .
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2010, 08:36:06 pm »
You know what wish 3 is dont you mum? :D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Dangermouse

• Joined Feb 2010
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2010, 08:40:12 pm »
of course i do its.....

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2010, 08:35:52 am »
anuther 3 wishes?
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

sandy

« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2010, 08:42:20 pm »
1 wiah was to live forever, 2 wish, to have endless money and 3 wish was lot's of friends....... ::)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2010, 08:08:44 am »
Hello Sandy I'm not sure about the forever bit It's an awful long time.I don't know how one would feel.Me today I'm ace so I shall go and visit my pals on the Brockelsby Estate see if I can catch up with Godfrey.I want to ask him what his Retriever is called and where he finished in last years  trials.A couple of years ago he organized one of the rounds at Brockelsby unfortunately I couldn't manage the walk up but I got a lot of video of the other stuff,like retrieving shot birds from the lake.I quite enjoyed the day.

Jackie

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2010, 10:34:13 am »
George you dont happen to know a Jack Twigger (wife called Shirley) do you? He was the head gamekeeper for the Lord Yarborough at Caistor.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 10:39:03 am by Jackie »

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2010, 04:06:40 pm »
Not as such Jackie He was keeper at Pillar wasn't he Jim Clarke were Head keeper over all Jim lived at The Paddocks opposite the Kennels at Brockelsby Jim died a couple of years or so ago and the Head Gardener Tom Griffin moved into the Paddocks House.Shiela is still as far as I know Head Pig Person at Godfreys not the one I talk about as shepherd  AE & RJ Godfrey They have lots of pigs all over North Lincolnshire.They used to keep them outside in arks but I am sure they are all under cover now.It's rumoured they had 30,000 pigs at one stage.I was told they stopped keeping the outside because of the winter the water pipes froze and you know what a mess they can make.So they housed them in a modern piggery. How many sausages will 30,000 pigs make a good few I know.Can you remember the bungalow at Pelhams Pillar then Jackie? :farmer:

Daisys Mum

• Joined May 2009
  • Scottish Borders
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2010, 07:02:06 pm »

And so with his third wish he becomes a member of the Conservatives, Labour. Lib-dem and SNP
Anne

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2010, 07:45:55 pm »
suddenly a soap box appears out of nowhere and changes his viewpoint....................
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2010, 08:06:50 pm »
and imitates Herr Shittlegrubber

pedigree porker

• Joined Feb 2010
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2010, 09:08:30 pm »
with the silly walk, the lopsided smile and such a sweet . . . .

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2010, 09:09:54 pm »
manner he fooled all

Daisys Mum

• Joined May 2009
  • Scottish Borders
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2010, 10:47:39 am »

but only until
Anne

pedigree porker

• Joined Feb 2010
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2010, 11:39:22 am »
She walked through the arch, she stood, she watched, she thought, she moved . . . .

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2010, 12:25:54 pm »
the Ginco waffted in the breeze

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS