Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Today I have been mainly,  (Read 331958 times)

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
Re: Today I have been mainly,
« Reply #435 on: September 23, 2015, 06:38:13 pm »
Been clothes shopping and had a really good time with my family, its so nice to be able to get away from the farm for a few hours
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

Rupert the bear

• Joined Jun 2015
« Reply #436 on: September 25, 2015, 10:26:12 pm »
Been getting well oiled............  well my equipment machinery !  I may do a bit of touching up tomorrow ( paintwork ) , might even tidy up the house ( might not ) as Mrs RTB comes home :excited: . must remember to burn the paper plates.......    :)

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
« Reply #437 on: September 26, 2015, 08:15:26 am »
Looking at a buffalo due to valve next week. Seeing more family, busy as a hive of bees around here, still I dont see em very often. Was wanting to go to welshpool ram sale, but decided. that would be very rude if family are here. You lot sound more busier than me :roflanim:
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

Rupert the bear

• Joined Jun 2015
« Reply #438 on: September 26, 2015, 09:39:14 am »
Looking at a buffalo due to valve next week. Seeing more family, busy as a hive of bees around here, still I dont see em very often. Was wanting to go to welshpool ram sale, but decided. that would be very rude if family are here. You lot sound more busier than me :roflanim:
Go to sale WB , take family and treat it as a bonding exercise

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
« Reply #439 on: September 26, 2015, 12:54:17 pm »
I just might..... :thinking:

Me

• Joined Feb 2014
  • Wild West
« Reply #440 on: September 27, 2015, 01:05:05 pm »
Digging in posts and smiling after last nights win  :thumbsup:

Buttermilk

• Joined Jul 2014
« Reply #441 on: September 27, 2015, 01:46:59 pm »
Playing cats cradle with the electric fencing so everything has oodles of fresh grass to go at. Got wet jeans as very heavy dew and fog.

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
« Reply #442 on: September 27, 2015, 03:17:43 pm »
Digging in posts and smiling after last nights win  :thumbsup:

Well?! Come on, don't leave it there!! What have you won?

Buttermilk

• Joined Jul 2014
« Reply #443 on: September 27, 2015, 05:43:02 pm »
I think it might have something to do with Wales beating England at some sort of game involving an odd shaped ball.

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
« Reply #444 on: September 27, 2015, 07:28:56 pm »
I watched some of it too. Cheering on Wales :innocent:

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
« Reply #445 on: September 28, 2015, 07:39:54 am »
I think it might have something to do with Wales beating England at some sort of game involving an odd shaped ball.

Oh, nothing interesting then. (how can I get the emoticons back, I lost them after Microsoft made "important" changes)

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
« Reply #446 on: September 28, 2015, 12:04:52 pm »
feeling ill and angry cause my phone has just decided to break :rant:

Rupert the bear

• Joined Jun 2015
« Reply #447 on: September 28, 2015, 07:08:13 pm »
feeling ill and angry cause my phone has just decided to break :rant:

I would see that as a cause for celebration , peace and quiet Mmmmmm

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
« Reply #448 on: September 28, 2015, 07:28:18 pm »
problem is I have no other phone and I need a phone to contact people and in case of emergency. Ah well guess I have to go buy a new one. ::)

Q

• Joined Apr 2013
« Reply #449 on: September 29, 2015, 01:09:50 pm »
composting yet another pair of pruners.... I use them to cut up the bigger stuff and by the the time i have finished the compost the pruners have disappeared....
Its not the first time the pruners have gone in with the compost but strangely I never find them again.
If you cant beat 'em then at least bugger 'em about a bit.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS