Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Caravan woes  (Read 4405 times)

arobwk

• Joined Nov 2015
  • Kernow: where 2nd-home owners rule !
Caravan woes
« on: July 16, 2021, 02:57:18 pm »
I haven't even used my little pop-top caravan yet (purchased last year), but during storage on a neighbour's field (I won't bother you with the story behind that) the brake rod and handbrake were damaged during repositioning of my 'van by them.
Trying to work out best options for repair (as it cannot be towed presently with brake rod sticking into the ground) I decided to check out "caravan" forums for some possible advice.
There are many such forums, but I noted that the Practical Caravan forum seemed to be much more active than others:  I registered.

This post is just to say, for any TAS members with caravans, that the PC forum members are, indeed, very active, helpful and friendly.  I can only recommend PC forum membership for caravaners (is there such a word) if you are not already a member.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Caravan woes
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 06:07:57 pm »
oops, guess your neighbour is as unpopular with you as mine is with me right now  :innocent:
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS