Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Today I have been mainly,  (Read 331868 times)

Rupert the bear

• Joined Jun 2015
Re: Today I have been mainly,
« Reply #780 on: October 20, 2016, 09:37:11 pm »
Trying to be able to breathe properly in between heavy coughing, so far terribly difficult (at least it feels that way). Otherwise a normal day in bed binge watching bbc iplayer, cause now I can because dad bought us a TV License, I had almost given up hope. ::) :roflanim:

same here for the breathing, cant get a full breath in , chest painful , now two weeks of this oh and get dizzy after a coughing fit  :(

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
« Reply #781 on: October 21, 2016, 07:53:31 pm »
Lying in bed not able to move properly with my back. Now got a tenns machine sending pulses on my lumber region, quite a way apart from my spine according to instructions. It has improved it slightly but mum is having to gently massage it for the pain to stop, already dosed up on paracetemol. Oh the agony..... plus side is chest is wayyyyh better than it has been. Now I have to contend with a knackered back :(  well we cant have it all can we?
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

Rupert the bear

• Joined Jun 2015
« Reply #782 on: October 21, 2016, 08:27:32 pm »
have a  :hug: from a fellow sufferer

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
« Reply #783 on: October 21, 2016, 10:12:54 pm »
Trying to be able to breathe properly in between heavy coughing, so far terribly difficult (at least it feels that way). Otherwise a normal day in bed binge watching bbc iplayer, cause now I can because dad bought us a TV License, I had almost given up hope. ::) :roflanim:

same here for the breathing, cant get a full breath in , chest painful , now two weeks of this oh and get dizzy after a coughing fit  :(
Awwww am really sorry to hear that :hug: get well soon and here is a big hug for you :)
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

orkney danny

• Joined Oct 2016
« Reply #784 on: October 28, 2016, 12:08:25 pm »
getting excited about my first two shetland cows arriving from shetland tomorrow ( weather dependant)

Rupert the bear

• Joined Jun 2015
« Reply #785 on: October 29, 2016, 06:16:13 pm »
Buried my dog  :'(

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
« Reply #786 on: October 29, 2016, 07:01:41 pm »
Oh dear, all love and hugs to you. It never gets any easier does it and leaves a huge hole.

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
« Reply #787 on: October 29, 2016, 08:44:37 pm »
Oh no [member=136323]Rupert the bear[/member] am really sorry to hear this. :hug: how is the flu btw? :) well today I have spent watching fil.s with my eldest brother, as he had a few days off work so its lovely to catch up on stuff, as I dont see him often :( my flu is almost gone, back is almost better and excercises are helping. Still difficulty breathing with an inflamed chest, possibly. Throats sore with coughing but am getting there. Another few days of complete rest and I should be fine. :) its been good this 2 week sickness and rest, although tiring, painful and boring. But it has let me do hobbies I enjoy, arty ones. Alas no piano due to feeling permanently exhausted at times.

Rupert the bear

• Joined Jun 2015
« Reply #788 on: October 29, 2016, 09:32:31 pm »
Oh no [member=136323]Rupert the bear[/member] am really sorry to hear this. :hug: how is the flu btw? :) well today I have spent watching fil.s with my eldest brother, as he had a few days off work so its lovely to catch up on stuff, as I dont see him often :( my flu is almost gone, back is almost better and excercises are helping. Still difficulty breathing with an inflamed chest, possibly. Throats sore with coughing but am getting there. Another few days of complete rest and I should be fine. :) its been good this 2 week sickness and rest, although tiring, painful and boring. But it has let me do hobbies I enjoy, arty ones. Alas no piano due to feeling permanently exhausted at times.

Flu getting better but worked suspended me from driving as deemed unfit, have to sit  as a passenger until better, hopefully Monday

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
« Reply #789 on: October 30, 2016, 01:28:49 pm »
Falling over!! I leap to my feet to do something, mop up the  old dog's pee or to get the 'phone or something and come to on the floor! I have some spectacular bruises on my bum (so maybe a bit of brain damage!) and a few minor bruises to my head.

Rupert the bear

• Joined Jun 2015
« Reply #790 on: October 30, 2016, 07:11:55 pm »
Falling over!! I leap to my feet to do something, mop up the  old dog's pee or to get the 'phone or something and come to on the floor! I have some spectacular bruises on my bum (so maybe a bit of brain damage!) and a few minor bruises to my head.
I understand the youngsters use fancy drugs to get the same effect  :D :D... seriously get up slowly to allow the blood to get to your brain and get it checked out. ( or just lay off the scrumpy   :innocent: :innocent:  )

Rupert the bear

• Joined Jun 2015
« Reply #791 on: November 05, 2016, 04:21:09 pm »
Planted a tree on dogs grave, changed dud lightbulbs, feeling chilly in the northern wind.

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
« Reply #792 on: November 05, 2016, 08:33:33 pm »
Checking buffalo we imported on Thursday from North Italy and dosing all the other buffalo which have been dried off :) keeping the dog very close , as she is scared of fireworks and cursing under my breath about my neighbours who are letting off really loud fireworks. Back still isnt better so I cant do much work at all. Keep safe everyone! :)

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #793 on: November 05, 2016, 11:56:19 pm »
Traveling on a steam train on and off all day for my OH's birthday treat which he missed last week as I was poorly.

orkney danny

• Joined Oct 2016
« Reply #794 on: November 07, 2016, 09:23:44 pm »
Mucking out my own cows after 5 years of mucking out other people's cows, and I love it

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS