Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: 'Mouse' update with pic  (Read 43142 times)

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
Re: foster kitties -photo added
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2013, 12:48:53 pm »
 :-* :hug:  sooo truely hope he pulls through..maybe the anti  biotics will do the trick

Orinoco

• Joined Dec 2012
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2013, 10:30:06 pm »
Hi

Hugs to you and kitten

K

luckylady

• Joined Aug 2009
  • Yorkshire
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2013, 11:01:56 pm »
Thanks for all your support everyone. 
Whilst I was out this evening taking my mother-in-law to see Land Army Girls Lights Out at our local mini theatre (brilliant by the way - highly recommend if you get chance) my lovely daughter was on Mouse duty. He is very active and eating well so far.  She discovered that after his feed letting him snuggle into the side of her neck sets him off purring and soothes him to sleep as he can feel her pulse which he will be missing from mum and siblings.  Guess who'll be doing that at 2.30 in the morning!  :tired:
Doing that swan thing - cool and calm on the surface but paddling like crazy beneath.

jaykay

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Cumbria/N Yorks border
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2013, 11:13:29 pm »
I hope that little Mouse keeps going as well as now  :-*

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2013, 08:05:03 am »
You are doing so well, I look first thing to see how mouse is doing.  :fc:  it will only be for a short time and he will be over the night feeds......2 weeks time I suspect? Not sure as he is being hand reared

luckylady

• Joined Aug 2009
  • Yorkshire
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2013, 08:48:05 am »
You are doing so well, I look first thing to see how mouse is doing.  :fc:  it will only be for a short time and he will be over the night feeds......2 weeks time I suspect? Not sure as he is being hand reared
Sorry if I missed your 'first thing' check HGL.  Mouse is still doing ok except for constipation.  We massage his little bottom and his sides for hours but still not producing anything.  Picking up catalax from the vet shortly so will let him lick a dose of that off my finger.  Apparently they can get constipated when teething and he is showing signs of that.  Would have thought AB's may have loosened him up a bit though.  Fingers crossed he'll produce us a nice golden nugget today!  ;D
Doing that swan thing - cool and calm on the surface but paddling like crazy beneath.

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2013, 09:49:13 am »
Fingers crossed he'll produce us a nice golden nugget today!  ;D

The things we look forward to  :roflanim:
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

zoe_emma

• Joined Apr 2013
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2013, 09:50:26 am »
Thanks for all your support everyone. 
Whilst I was out this evening taking my mother-in-law to see Land Army Girls Lights Out at our local mini theatre (brilliant by the way - highly recommend if you get chance) my lovely daughter was on Mouse duty. He is very active and eating well so far.  She discovered that after his feed letting him snuggle into the side of her neck sets him off purring and soothes him to sleep as he can feel her pulse which he will be missing from mum and siblings.  Guess who'll be doing that at 2.30 in the morning!  :tired:

Hope little mouse is doing ok and has managed to poo!

You must be near to us, I saw the signs all over the village for this production on my way to work all last week  :wave:

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2013, 09:52:15 am »
 :fc: ....funny how poo is so interesting to animal keepers.....I inpect my dogs poo all the time :innocent:

luckylady

• Joined Aug 2009
  • Yorkshire
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2013, 11:15:20 am »
Yey!  :excited:  The golden nugget has arrived.  Hard work for the poor little mite (too much info, I know  ;) ).  He scweemed and scweemed and scweemed and is now flat out sleeping on his back in his box.  Of course, he produced the golden nugget after I had just picked up the catalax from the vet  ::) .

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2013, 11:16:59 am »
We are all rooting for him  :thumbsup:
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2013, 11:18:24 am »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .......we all have those moments!! Well done :trophy:

luckylady

• Joined Aug 2009
  • Yorkshire
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2013, 11:40:15 am »
You must be near to us, I saw the signs all over the village for this production on my way to work all last week  :wave:
Its a Yorkshire company called Badapple Theatre.  They are on tour at the moment so if you get chance to go I highly recommend it.  It is so funny.

Dans

• Joined Jun 2012
  • Spalding
    • Six Oaks
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2013, 12:12:33 pm »
 :excited: yay. crossing everything that he makes it.

Dans
9 sheep, 24 chickens, 3 cats, a toddler and a baby on the way

www.sixoaks.co.uk

www.facebook.com/pg/sixoakssmallholding

www.goodlife.sixoaks.co.uk

Orinoco

• Joined Dec 2012
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2013, 02:21:06 pm »
Poor little mite, got everything crossed, has the vet said at what age you can breath a sigh of relief.

K

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS