Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Anyone got any dry land?  (Read 7949 times)

mcginty

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Tyrone, N.I.
Re: Anyone got any dry land?
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2013, 12:10:59 am »
Last day of jan 013. Brighter days ahead, maybe. :sunshine:
That's the way the cookie crumbles.

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2013, 07:21:25 am »
 :raining: again but so far this mornng it sounds as if the storm has settled - for now ... :&>

feldar

• Joined Apr 2011
  • lymington hampshire
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2013, 01:07:17 pm »
Rain came down so hard this morning i got stuck in the polytunnel with the ewe lambs. I couldn't see accross the field it was raining that hard. me and the lambs were just standing there waiting for it to blow over. Finally i made a dash for it leaving them looking out the door. Hubby said they were still in there later on munching hay and chewing cuds. They are obviously not going to come out until it gets dryer.
Lucky them! some of us have to go to work to feed them :gloomy:

goosepimple

• Joined May 2010
  • nr Lauder, Scottish Borders
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2013, 01:13:42 pm »
   ;D   They were probably discussing 'isn't this like camping' and ' wonder what they do for a living'  ;D
registered soay, castlemilk moorit  and north ronaldsay sheep, pygmy goats, steinbacher geese, muscovy ducks, various hens, lots of visiting mallards, a naughty border collie, a puss and a couple of guinea pigs

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2013, 10:02:36 pm »
Glad I didn't have the goat yard pressure washed now.  The amount of  :raining: we had has washed the yard clean - the bits I can see that aren't under water anyway.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS