Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Escape to the country, my goats.  (Read 12016 times)

Anke

• Joined Dec 2009
  • St Boswells, Scottish Borders
Re: Escape to the country, my goats.
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2011, 10:03:08 pm »
Just watched it on iPlayer, no telly here... Your goats are lovely - and I could have guaranteed that mine would not have behaved that well!

I am impressed with your immaculate kitchen!

Hermit

• Joined Feb 2010
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2011, 12:25:19 pm »
Just watched it on bbc2 scotland last night. Looked very warm and summery, lovely watching and you were not wooden. In fact it got my OH interested in my goats and he went up to visit them today :o he was talking about soap making etc from them , something on my to do list ::) Well done.

NormandyMary

• Joined Apr 2011
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2011, 05:57:00 pm »
Im so sorry, I missed it. I was out shopping and I forgot to ask OH to record it. I cant even watch it on iplayer as we cant get it over here. Shame its not on Youtube, I'd be able to watch it on there. It sounds like it went very well. Have you started looking for and agent, it sounds as if you AND your goats will be needing one very soon!! ;)

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2011, 08:05:55 pm »
 ;D  oh Anke, if you could see my kitchen today!! its a tip!!  half way through that filming a mouse (that had been brought in earlier by snowball) ran across the kitchen. I was laughing so much there were tears pouring down my face. we had to take a few goes at that one  :)
Go for it Hermit!! its addictive though...!!
THanks Mary, I think the goats definately do - its their second tv appearance this year having been on the BBC news a few months ago! 
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

princesspiggy

« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2011, 09:23:41 pm »
  if you could see my kitchen today!! its a tip

thats gud...lol...iv got 4 kids too and mines a tip, i was very disheartened to see yours soo tidy...lol

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2011, 10:29:22 pm »
I bet even my kitchen would be tidy if I was expecting a visit from the BBC.  Or maybe not.   ;)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS