Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Escape to the country, my goats.  (Read 12000 times)

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
Escape to the country, my goats.
« on: November 23, 2011, 07:43:35 am »
The 'Escape to the country' episode featuring my goats and soap will be on 30th November. I will be hiding and not watching it. I still cringe remembering how they put words in my mouth and it felt really wooden LOL  ;D But I promised to let people know, and now I have  ;)   :goat:
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

wytsend

• Joined Oct 2010
  • Okehampton
Re: Escape to the country, my goats.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 09:52:38 am »
Which Channel, please ?

Hermit

• Joined Feb 2010
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 10:24:38 am »
I will be watching , love goats . Ours are going to stud this time, hopefully to produce enough milk for a proper cheese, some butter and soap.

lachlanandmarcus

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 11:45:12 am »
Which Channel, please ?

Its normally on BBC2 about 3pm, will that be correct Plums?

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 11:50:24 am »
I love that programme and will definitely be watching
Sally
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

Cinderhills

• Joined Jul 2010
  • North Yorkshire
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 11:50:35 am »
Great, thanks for letting us know.  I have been dying to watch this episode! :)  I am away next week but will record it.

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 12:30:13 pm »
Which Channel, please ?

Its normally on BBC2 about 3pm, will that be correct Plums?
I think that's right. Hubby took the phonecall and I shall be safely stood in the playground collecting my children and pretending its not happening  :D  Still, would be lovely for business if it brings me some more orders - am just feeling a bit shy about it all!
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Cinderhills

• Joined Jul 2010
  • North Yorkshire
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 04:13:39 pm »
You should be proud plums and tell the world.  Put it on your website, "As seen on Escape to the Country".  People love that kind of thing.  :wave:

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 04:18:02 pm »
You should be proud plums and tell the world.  Put it on your website, "As seen on Escape to the Country".  People love that kind of thing.  :wave:
I quite like that idea, thanks Cinderhills - might well do that  :)  Need to also put on the website that I'm closing the shop for xmas on 10th because of Indi's little op (well I say little, the poor mite has to have 5 teeth out under GA due to severe reflux as a baby which rotted her tooth enamal as they formed  :'(  )

Cinderhills

• Joined Jul 2010
  • North Yorkshire
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 04:22:34 pm »
Hope all goes well poor thing.  Will you let us know when you get a chance how it went?

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 04:41:05 pm »
Thank you, I will do. She's oblivious to it all which is good! She has only just turned 7 so to her the only thing she actually heard the dentist say was "only ice cream and soup afterwards..." so the words ice cream are stuck in her head!! looks like I'll be making goats milk ice cream just for India  :)

NormandyMary

• Joined Apr 2011
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2011, 08:39:26 pm »
Thank you, I will do. She's oblivious to it all which is good! She has only just turned 7 so to her the only thing she actually heard the dentist say was "only ice cream and soup afterwards..." so the words ice cream are stuck in her head!! looks like I'll be making goats milk ice cream just for India  :)
My daughter Hannah had to have exactly the same thing done at that age, her teeth were in a terrible state, they were very weak.(She got that from her fathers side!) She was absolutely fine after the op, although it didnt help me to feel any better. All the very best, I hope she enjoys her icecream.

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2011, 08:46:24 pm »
Thank you ever so much Mary, that's reassured me - I've been losing sleep over this, I feel so bad for her. My husband also had the same problem but they didn't extract his teeth, so perhaps the reflux is the main key and is hereditary from his side. She actually asked me how many sleeps till she has it done tonight so its on her mind more than I realised.

salopman

• Joined Jul 2011
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2011, 11:20:33 pm »
Yep checked tonight on SKY Box its 3pm on BBC2
Lookind forward to seeing it Lisa - dont be shy - its good publicity!!!

princesspiggy

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2011, 09:40:58 pm »
cool ...did u meet jules?  :-* :-* hes a dish    lol

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS