Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Re: Anybody got a small male dog who would father some pups?  (Read 11466 times)

Darren

• Joined Jul 2011
Re: Anybody got a small male dog who would father some pups?
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2011, 09:49:52 pm »
Morgan is down from Phil Sheps jack who was a son of Lee Martins Chester but much better, and its not really appropriate to put pics of him up, I think I have one some where of him as a yearling give me a sec

Darren

• Joined Jul 2011
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2011, 09:54:20 pm »
Morgan is down from Phil Sheps jack who was a son of Lee Martins Chester but much better, and its not really appropriate to put pics of him up, I think I have one some where of him as a yearling give me a sec

there you go

gem

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2011, 09:58:18 pm »
hes a nice strong dog, how old is he in the pic?
ive a rough black bitch here buck/breay with a dash of staff, and a dog out of derry bred out of a dog called sam who was bred by willy cambell (wont put sam dogs owners name online)
dont have any pics on this laptop unfortunately
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 10:01:06 pm by gem »

Darren

• Joined Jul 2011
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2011, 10:17:10 pm »
11 month old in pic had to get it of old phone onto new phone so I could get it on here lol hes now nearly two but hes been busy and isnt pretty anymore

Sandy

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2011, 10:32:37 pm »
Yup a tough little dog, I love um but you need the right sort of home for them, yous Darren and Gem is Ideal, ours used to curl up in bed with me and loved my company and i did his, shame he got run over

Darren

• Joined Jul 2011
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2011, 10:40:11 pm »
I think most terrier types are full on Sandy and by their nature inquisitive and thats what leads to trouble, i think they need lots of stimulation to keep them out of trouble and firm boundries.Sorry to hear yours got run over

Sandy

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2011, 10:45:38 pm »
He was a cross with a patterdale/lakeland and I loved him BUT, we stayed on a farm and he could not be off the lead like the other dogs we have....he was tough and it was a shame he chose to run off when our front door was open...I cried so much when he was killed, he is burried in our garden but he was a handful and our Labs our wonderful, they do what I say ALL the time!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS