Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Can I Site A Static On My Land If Im Not Living In It...?  (Read 9073 times)

mart6

• Joined Sep 2014
  • Notts / Yorkshire border
Re: Can I Site A Static On My Land If Im Not Living In It...?
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2018, 05:13:17 pm »
You may find this useful
i purchased some horse stables to use for agricutral use and had a 2 year battle with council and they served a enforcement notice
The previous opwner who used it as stables submitted a statement here is what the gov planning inspector said

The appeal on ground (c)  5. The land to which the enforcement notice relates, as identified on the plan attached to the notice, includes a number of small fields or paddocks to the south of xxx Lane.  A stable block is situated at the northern end of the land, adjacent to xxx Lane.  From the evidence presented the stable building was completed in 2003 following the grant of planning permission in 2000.  The stables and the land referred to within the enforcement notice were used for the purposes of keeping ponies from 2003 up until 2013 when the appellant acquired the site. 6. Consequently, between 2003 and 2013 the evidence suggests that the site i.e. the paddocks, the stable block and other small shelters were a single planning unit being used for equine related purposes.  A written statement from Mrs Hxxxx, the daughter of the previous owner, describes how the site was used during that period.   7. The written ‘statement of truth’ identifies that one section of the stable was fitted out and used by family members for seating, eating, cooking and occasionally sleeping in association with the equine related use.  A sofa was provided for seating, table and chairs for eating, running water and electricity were provided, a few kitchen units were installed and a wardrobe was provided for storing changes of riding clothes.  A microwave oven, kettle and toaster were provided for making food and drinks.  An electric fire was used for heating. 8. From the information provided, the room was used predominantly at times when family members were on site riding or looking after the ponies.  For example, the parents of Mrs Hxxxx looked after her young children in the room whilst she was riding or attending to other matters on site.  The family would eat together whilst they were on site.  Mrs Hxxxx states that she would stay overnight ‘on occasions’ if a horse was ill in order to provide medication.  The statement does not specify how often this was but the term ‘on occasions’ suggests relatively infrequent use and that any overnight stays were dictated by a need to care for sick animals. 9. Although the statement is not a statutory declaration no contrary evidence has been presented that would lead me to doubt that version of events.  On the balance of the evidence presented it seems to me that the use of the room was ancillary to the primary use of the stables and adjacent land for the keeping of ponies.  To my mind, the use of a separate room away from animals to provide relatively warm shelter, an area to change clothes, or to eat meals is not unexpected or unreasonable if occupants were on site for any length of time. 
Appeal Decision APP/xxxxx

www.planningportal.gov.uk/planninginspectorate           3
There was a clear functional relationship between the uses described and the main equine related use.   10. Consequently, the evidence before me suggests that the stables and associated land were used for the equine related purposes between 2003 and 2013.  The use of the accommodation within the end room of the stables was ancillary to the primary use of the planning unit which was a single use covering the stables and associated land.       11. The land to which the enforcement notice relates includes the area upon which [/quote]

28. For the reasons given above I conclude that the appeal should succeed on ground(c).  Accordingly the enforcement notice will be quashed.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 05:18:05 pm by mart6 »

arobwk

• Joined Nov 2015
  • Kernow: where 2nd-home owners rule !
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2018, 04:17:05 pm »
[member=179301]craiglang[/member] . Further comment a bit delayed, but these are my additional thoughts on the “welfare” caravan.  (I won’t address the access issue as I know very little about such matters.)

To recap (as I understand it):  you put a “static” on the land when you bought the land and nobody complained until you replaced it some 5 years later with a gifted caravan which you positioned in the same spot.  Someone then reported the replacement caravan to the Council. (I will assume, therefore, that the caravan can be seen from surrounding properties.)

Firstly to say that anything which might be considered to be a “structure” and remains in one place for a long period of time will normally need planning permission even if it is not fixed to a permanent foundation.  (That would include your shed as well as the caravan!) There would seem to be a planning rule that moveable “structures” are only outside of planning approval consideration if they are routinely moved to a different location every month or so;  for example, a chicken coop or horse shelter on sledges.

Secondly; despite someone reporting your new (replacement) caravan to the Council, I would guess that a planning application for the “welfare” caravan might just gain approval given that nobody complained about the “static” you had there before.

Thirdly: good advice has been offered previously about contacting an independent planning advisor before talking to a Council Planning Officer, but you have already been contacted by the planning department and, therefore, why not contact your Council planning department first for a discussion?  (That said, it’s a devil of a job making contact with a planning officer in my local council without submitting a form first !! - it might be different where you are.)  If you can talk to a planning officer, record what they say about the issue relating to your “welfare” caravan and the possibility of obtaining planning approval.  If the planning officer’s assessment is negative, go talk to an independent planning advisor (locally) with your notes of the discussion with the planning officer and then see what the advisor says.

(Don't forget the shed that you mentioned:  if you do submit a planning app' for the caravan, best to include the shed.  Otherwise, dismantle the shed (temporarily) before planning department arranges inspection of the site.) 

If the above sounds like I’m trying to teach granny how to suck eggs, I apologise.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 05:36:58 pm by arobwk »

mart6

• Joined Sep 2014
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2018, 05:22:23 pm »
You do not need planning permission for a welfare shelter including a caravan
The council planning department may well tell you a load of tosh they certainly did me.
Best place for factual information is planning portal ]https://acp.planninginspectorate.gov.uk/CaseSearch.aspx]
Search through enforcement notice appeals, i read through thousands while my appeal was going through
councils have been blown out of the water many times
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 05:24:33 pm by mart6 »

arobwk

• Joined Nov 2015
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2018, 06:08:03 pm »
[member=99582]mart6[/member] - Your thread-reply #16 provided a most useful example of an over-turned/quashed enforcement notice (I liked), but might I ask whether you could offer a specific example of a stationary "welfare" caravan that did not need full planning approval on land of less than 5 hectares (ref' your #18 reply).  I'd be more than happy to be corrected wrt welfare shelters, but I'm not entirely sure that you are right on this point.  I'm hoping you are right, but I don't know of a relevant loop-hole in planning reg's:  any further advice you might be able to offer would be much appreciated.
Regards,  arob
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 06:10:38 pm by arobwk »

craiglang

• Joined Jul 2018
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2018, 06:53:21 pm »
Thanks Mart for the advice and the portion you placed for me to read about the appeal, this in itself has made me feel a little better. I just don't understand why people complain I have been there longer than all those who moved in after me, or maybe its because I won't sell them my land. My land is all I have and its like my own piece of England it maybe small but its mine. The caravan that I removed well took apart was a wreck and now that I have a descent place for me and my daughter who is only 8 and my 2 labradors to get out the rain and have a cuppa. I am now in breach of the law../

And how can a shed that houses tools to work the land be in breach and need planning if there is no foundations...? How or am i suppose to leave the tools out to be stolen or rust away and have to buy new ones.

If I have to take any thing down and I don't have the money to fight for things I will split the land into 5 pieces and sell them off 1 by 1 to the worst travelers or people I can find and they will wish I was back. The person who loved his land took care of it and enjoyed it with his daughter and his soon to be grandson.

I just hate busy bodies and its not an eye saw its better looking than any of the next door neighbours who cannot even be bothered to cut grass or pick up rubbish, because they never dropped it. Well ill pick it up and put it in a bin.

It just depresses you so much that you can have dreams and theres people out there that will jump all over them just to see you have nothing its a cruel place. As I said if I have to take it all down and remove anything its getting sold to 5 of worst people I can find and you can call me horrible, but who is chasing who off

Thanks for support Im glad i found this site

mart6

• Joined Sep 2014
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2018, 09:16:17 pm »
[member=179301]craiglang[/member]

Take a read of this it may give you a idea of how council planning departments work its my case and a long story
but its the full tale over 2 years a few pages got lost when site crashed, but worth a read eye opener into some of the tosh you may be told

https://www.gardenlaw.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=19952

if you need any help pm me i will give you my unqualified opinion but as i said i read thousands of enforcement appeals will try and see if i still have them saved, concerning caravan being used for welfare shelters

i doubt a gov planning inspector would agee with the council, where abouts are you which council ?
if you go on that link on the planning portal you can search and see how succesful your council are with such cases ,look under enforcement appeals

Shed could be got around easy stick it on some wheels save applying for permission
There is always someone waiting to cause trouble but do not worry about caravan.
Show planning officer case below (PDF) and tell him to jog on , and you have more examples and will appeal any action
http://rotherham.planportal.co.uk/view.aspx?id=RB2014/0411&filename=5666563-4-16-1_01_4.PDF

As for the access  problem have not delt with that issue myself but if you use google earth and have photo evidence of  access being there for 10 years or so i think it becomes exempt from enforcement action.
Does not mean council wont try and bully you but dont be pushed around.
Also the main issue at appeal would be exactly what was happening at the time a enforcement notice was served.
Dont waste money on planning permission they pulled that stunt on me if you have evidence  of 10 years use
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 08:14:32 am by mart6 »

mart6

• Joined Sep 2014
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2018, 09:27:50 pm »
[member=99582]mart6[/member] - Your thread-reply #16 provided a most useful example of an over-turned/quashed enforcement notice (I liked), but might I ask whether you could offer a specific example of a stationary "welfare" caravan that did not need full planning approval on land of less than 5 hectares (ref' your #18 reply).  I'd be more than happy to be corrected wrt welfare shelters, but I'm not entirely sure that you are right on this point.  I'm hoping you are right, but I don't know of a relevant loop-hole in planning reg's:  any further advice you might be able to offer would be much appreciated.
Regards,  arob
hi i had several examples saved and downloaded on pc, but its a few years ago since my appeal
and i did fresh install on my laptop and forgot to save them.
they may be backed up on my other pc will take a look.

like i said i read thousands of enforcement appeals, think i read everyone on planning portal they are definatly there. the snippets i put on above are from my appeal but would still be relevent to a caravan.from what i read on appeals.
you are not changing use it is classed as ancillary to existing use, mine was agricultral but planning inspector commented on previos owners use and said it was ancilary to equine use and did not breach planning rules

will have a poke about because they need putting online to help people

PS

found this was a planning application up road from me local parish complained about caravan and its @ 1 acre site
01 The storage container hereby consented shall be valid for a period of one year only and at the end of that period (unless further permission be granted by the Local Planning Authority prior to the end of that period), the storage container shall be wholly removed and the site restored in a manner to be agreed with the Local Planning Authority. Reason In order to assess the effect of the development on the area and in accordance with UDP Policies ENV1 ‘Green Belt,’ ENV1.2 ‘Development in Areas of High Landscape Value,’ and ENV3.1 ‘Development and the Environment’. 02 The permission hereby granted shall relate to the area shown outlined in red on the approved site plan and the development shall only take place in accordance with the submitted details and specifications as shown on the approved plans (as set out below) (Location Plan)(received 25/03/2014) (Site location plan)(received 25/03/2014) Reason To define the permission and for the avoidance of doubt. 03 Within 3 months of the date of this permission, the sight lines as indicated on the submitted plan shall be rendered effective by removing or reducing the height of anything existing on the land between the sight line and the highway which obstructs visibility at any height greater than 900mm above the level of the nearside channel of the adjacent carriageway and the visibility thus provided shall be maintained. Reason To provide and maintain adequate visibility in the interests of road safety. 04 Within 3 months of the date of this permission, details of a turning facility on site shall be submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority and the development shall thereafter be implemented and retained in accordance with the approved details. Reason To enable a vehicle to enter and leave the highway in a forward gear in the interests of road safety. 05 Within 3 months of the date of this planning permission, that part of the site to be used by vehicles shall be constructed with either; a/ a permeable surface and associated water retention/collection drainage, or; b/ an impermeable surface with water collected and taken to a separately constructed water retention/discharge system within the site. The area shall thereafter be maintained in a working condition. Reason To ensure that surface water can adequately be drained and to encourage drivers to make use of the parking spaces and to ensure that the use of the land for this purpose will not give rise to the deposit of mud and other extraneous material on the public highway in the interests of the adequate drainage of the site and road safety. Informative(s) 01 The Council has determined this application on the basis that the static caravan located on the site is used for respite accommodation for the agricultural worker on site so does not constitute development and has been removed from the description. As such, planning permission would be required should the caravan be used as residential accommodation. POSITIVE AND PROACTIVE STATEMENT The applicant and the Local Planning Authority engaged in pre application discussions to consider the development before the submission of the planning application. The application was submitted on the basis of these discussions, or was amended to accord with them. It was considered to be in accordance with the principles of the National Planning Policy Framework.
the caravan is a static 

Read the full PDF you have everything you need , case law
http://rotherham.planportal.co.uk/view.aspx?id=RB2014/0411&filename=5666563-4-16-1_01_4.PDF

http://planning.rotherham.gov.uk/decision.asp?AltRef=RB2014/0411&Scroll=4&Nothing=3&Nothing=2&ApplicationNumber=&AddressPrefix=&Postcode=&CaseOfficer=&ParishName=Letwell&AreaTeam=&WardMember=&Consultant=&DateReceivedStart=&DateReceivedEnd=&DateDecidedStart=&DateDecidedEnd=&Locality=&AgentName=&ApplicantName=&ShowDecided=&DecisionDescription=&DecisionLevel=&Sort1=FullAddressPrefix&Sort2=DateReceived+DESC&Submit=Search
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 10:47:50 pm by mart6 »

arobwk

• Joined Nov 2015
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2018, 07:02:32 pm »
 [member=99582]mart6[/member] – (I’ve been a bit busy, but have now come back to this thread).  Useful background info’ from you once again, BUT I’m still not entirely convinced a workers’ respite caravan falls outside of “development” rules under present planning rules/practice - whether ancillary to an existing use or not.
As far as I can tell, various legal judgements have eroding the difference between mobile structures and permanent structures in planning terms:  in other words, it might be moveable, but it’s a “development” if it isn’t actually moved routinely.
As a “development” it requires, either, a notification to Local Authority Planning under permitted development rules (quite restricted on holdings of less than 5ha) or the submission of a planning application.
OK, maybe I’m still missing/overlooking some important factor or other here but, right now, my understanding is that a theoretically mobile structure of any kind that, in practice, remains stationary counts as “development” and, unfortunately, can/will be challenged by the LA planning if it is reported to them.It's a very vexing subject !!!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 07:11:44 pm by arobwk »

mart6

• Joined Sep 2014
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2018, 08:05:27 pm »
[member=99582]mart6[/member] – (I’ve been a bit busy, but have now come back to this thread).  Useful background info’ from you once again, BUT I’m still not entirely convinced a workers’ respite caravan falls outside of “development” rules under present planning rules/practice - whether ancillary to an existing use or not.
As far as I can tell, various legal judgements have eroding the difference between mobile structures and permanent structures in planning terms:  in other words, it might be moveable, but it’s a “development” if it isn’t actually moved routinely.
As a “development” it requires, either, a notification to Local Authority Planning under permitted development rules (quite restricted on holdings of less than 5ha) or the submission of a planning application.
OK, maybe I’m still missing/overlooking some important factor or other here but, right now, my understanding is that a theoretically mobile structure of any kind that, in practice, remains stationary counts as “development” and, unfortunately, can/will be challenged by the LA planning if it is reported to them.It's a very vexing subject !!!

Case has been to appeal court in 1988 and as not been overturned to date
Councils wont challenge it , it would cost a fortune
They bluff till you throw that at them

Wealden District Council v Secretary of State for Environment and Colin Day: CA 1988

July 8, 2017 admin Off Planning,

References: (1988) JPL 268, [1988] 08 EG 112
Coram: Ralph Gibson LJ
Ratio: Land was in an area designated to be of outstanding natural beauty. The Council sought the removal of a caravan used to provide weatherproof storage for cattle food and shelter for the farmer, saying that this amounted to a material change of use. The inspector quashed the Enforcement Notice on the grounds that as the caravan was used for animal feed preparation and shelter. Such uses were ancillary to the agriculture use, and stationing the caravan was not a material change. The Council now contended that the caravan amounted to a new primary use of the land, and was not incidental to the existing use, that the use now was a mixed use, and that the change was material because the caravan was objectionable viusually.
Held: The Council’s appeal failed. The court should consider not just the placing of the caravan, but also the purpose of its being so placed. The use was incidental to the main purpose of use of the land and so was exempted under section 22(2)(e), and therefore there had been no material change of use.
Ralph Gibson LJ said that he: ‘had sympathy with the contention of the council that it was both surprising and a reasonable ground for concern if the occupier of agriculture land was free under Planning Law to station at any point upon his land one of more caravans, intended to serve the same purpose as farm buildings, regardless of the harm which the Planning Authority reasonably considered would be caused by the presence and appearance of the caravan in the place where they were stationed. ‘ However, such reflections upon apparent gaps in the extent of the planning control could not affect the construction of the Act because, the meaning of the word there used in the context of the Act as a whole was clear . . . the Section . . . operated where there was ‘use of any land for the purposes of agriculture’. The word ‘agriculture’ was defined [to include] a list of agriculture activities among which were for example, fruit growing and the breeding and keeping of live stock. No reliance was placed by Mr Burrell [counsel for the council] upon any arguments to the effect that Section [55(2)(e)] could only apply to use of land for the purposes of one of the listed agricultural activities and not for use for the purposes of activities ancillary or incidental to those listed agriculture activities. He was right not to rely on upon any such arguments. The definition was an inclusionary definition. Construed in its context there was ‘use of land for the purposes of agriculture’ where the land was used for activities in direct furtherance of agricultural activity.
The stationing of the caravan on the land was without doubt for the purposes of agriculture . . . a typical caravan . . . was said Mr. Burrell, designed for human habitation as a residence and therefore the stationing of it on land could not be ordinarily incidental to a primary agricultural use. It was assumed in that submission that the degree of connection between the land use in question and the primary agricultural use, was accurately expressed by the phrase ‘ordinarily incidental’ if the land use was held to be ‘for the purposes of agriculture’ within Section [55(2)9e)] Ralph Gibson LJ assumed that this was so but it was not necessary to decide whether the connection expressed by the meaning contained in that phrase would in every case be necessary for this purpose . . . there was nothing in the nature of the typical residential caravan . . . which rendered the use of such a caravan incapable of being properly regarded as ordinarily incidental to the agricultural use of land , that was to say as an ordinary piece of equipment for stationing upon land and for use when so stationed for the purpose of agriculture.’
Statutes: Town and Country Planning Act 1971 22(2)(e)
Jurisdiction: England and Wales
This case cites:

Considered – G Percy Trentham Ltd v Gloucestershire County Council CA ([1966] 1 All ER 704, [1966] 1 WLR 506, [1966] 130 JP 179, [1966] 64 LGR 134)
    Whenever it is possible to recognise a single main purpose of the occupier’s use of his land to which secondary activities are incidental, the whole unit of occupation should be considered as one planning unit.
    Lord Parker CJ: ‘…Town and . .
    Applied – Restormel Borough Council v Secretary of State for the Environment and Rabey ([1982] JPL 785)
    A hotel placed a caravan within its grounds to house its waitresses. The council served an enforcement notice.
    Held: There had been no material change of use. The use of the caravan was incidental to the main use of the land. The test was to . .

(This list may be incomplete)
This case is cited by:

Cited – Millington v Secretary of State for Environment Transport and Regions v Shrewsbury and Atcham Borough Council CA (Gazette 07-Jul-99, Times 29-Jun-99, Bailii, (2000) JPL 297, [1999] EWCA Civ 1682)
    The fact that a new product was made on agricultural land from produce grown elsewhere on the land did not make that production process non-agricultural. The making of wine is capable of being agricultural use, and being thus free from planning . .

(This list may be incomplete)

Last Update: 08 July 2017
Ref: 229043

https://swarb.co.uk/wealden-district-council-v-secretary-of-state-for-environment-and-colin-day-ca-1988/
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 05:01:51 pm by mart6 »

craiglang

• Joined Jul 2018
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2018, 09:06:51 pm »

So that must also mean then that the Transit van that has been parked on the Land and in the same position for 3 years now as needs welding, but haven't got round to it falls under the same rules it has wheels and I can stick a bed in the back of it no problem and can move it around, but I haven't, but not a peep. Ive read many a story of welfare for caravans, in fact Ive witnessed it with my own eyes and seen it. What are you so sure it comes under development for....?

Arobwk provides statements and proof of council being well how can a put it whipped, but you are just guessing at what should or shouldn't be and I know everything about permitted development and whats aloud and what isn't. This does not mean that because I don't have as much land that I should be grateful to grow grass and when up there and starts to rain, that me and my children should then sit under an umbrella for shelter does it...?

I want to learn farming, so should I have to take on massive land before I can make my mind up if I am really up to it and I can also rent other land and Im sure if it all is combined and is bigger in total than development rights, then this allows for some buildings, that the land does in fact not need to be connected in itself and can be in several places, as long as it makes up that amount.

You know farmers have fields all over, some miles from their actual home, so why is it different for me. It really seems you have know real ideas or proof of caravan and welfare laws and this is not me having a go, it is you having a go with no idea. In fact I think if you new where the land was and you seen caravan being put on the land even though one had been there for 5 years previous you would make the call to enforcement yourself.

I really appreciate the advice on here when it comes from actual proof and documentation which has been researched and proofed to be the right thing. But guessing is not really appreciated.

Thank You
Arobwk

for your help and advice

mart6

• Joined Sep 2014
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2018, 09:41:57 pm »
[member=179301]craiglang[/member]
Like i said if you have any problems get in touch , my pet hate is planning officers telling people tosh
Council were spouing off i failed to supply a business plan blah blah
In the end they tried say  i told them (2 officers)( and i was on my own )that i bought place to live in (tosh)
Planning inspector saw through lot and just stopped short of calling the liars.

Wont mater what council say gov planning inspectors know/refer to case law
and the councils wishful thinking fails.
It says agricultral use you do not have to be a profitable business

Ps
if you have any problems with your council ,i can give you details (ref) of my appeal re equine use and planning inspectors  interpretation . Your council will hibernate then
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 10:09:58 pm by mart6 »

craiglang

• Joined Jul 2018
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2018, 10:21:59 pm »
Thanks it means a lot, its feels hard when you are on your own and to know that somebody has been there and done that means all the more.

Thanks Again

Backinwellies

• Global Moderator
  • Joined Sep 2012
  • Llandeilo Carmarthenshire
    • Nantygroes
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2018, 08:13:15 am »
Trying to follow this but it seems rather stuck in 'fight the council ' mode.        If I'm right in your original post you have planning for stables and tack room?  If so why can't you just put that up and use tack room for your rest room.....  What am I missing?
Linda

Don't wrestle with pigs, they will love it and you will just get all muddy.

Let go of who you are and become who you are meant to be.

http://nantygroes.blogspot.co.uk/
www.nantygroes.co.uk
Nantygroes  facebook page

craiglang

• Joined Jul 2018
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2018, 09:26:13 am »
Hi Backinwellies

The stables are massive and I don't have the cash to put them up at the moment as I started a new business. Also the other storage I am talking about are simple sheds no concrete base nothing and I am turning the land back to agricultural.

Why can I not have a caravan that I was given to me, on my land like everyone else for wealthfare and safety ....?. Is there something wrong with me and Ive read lots of this about wealth fare and councils and Im not in fight with council, this is the first I have seen of them since I purchased the place 5-6 years ago.

The multi million pound house builders, that have just moved in across the railway can knock down a 200 year old farm house to build their new houses 350 none affordable S--T, but Im not aloud one static that replaced a static that has been there 5 years, for me and my 8 year old to get out the rain, when we are up there yes we have chickens etc, but we don't have £20,000 to build stables.

So to answer your questions at the moment I don't have the cash to build the stables if I could I would. Why is a shed that has no concrete foundation and will waist away to nothing wrong....?  Also I will still want the caravan when I have changed use back to agricultural for a cup of tea and wealth fare for my works ok. I think what you are missing is the fact that you are aloud to have a static on your land if its not use as a home which its not for you and your family and any workers.

The councillors don't study planning law they just get a job and say no to everything so that you pay a fortune in planning application for them to say no anyway. Thanks what your missing
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 09:28:27 am by craiglang »

craiglang

• Joined Jul 2018
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2018, 09:33:11 am »
Once Ive changed use back to agricultural I will be needing all the sheds for animals and yes Im animal lover, Is there anything wrong with this....? Am I doing something wrong that I want to care for animals on my land and if it pours down get out of the rain in comfort and make a cup of tea ...?

Can you follow this, I have my CPH number and I will be writing a business plan and if they have to drag me off there they can

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS