Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Its Baaa-th time!!!  (Read 19233 times)

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
Re: Its Baaa-th time!!!
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2010, 05:11:15 pm »
That's lovely Mo, thanks for letting me know! I am so pleased that you are happy with them (Arnie lol!)
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2010, 07:44:19 pm »
hi do you do any man type soaps???? thinking about xmas pressies and your soaps look great

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2010, 08:06:12 pm »
Hello  :)

If I know they are for men, I can leave the flower off the decoration on the current range (ie the plain milk one) but I also do a seaside one that is seaspray fragrance with seaweed in it.

I am formulating a shaving soap that will be poured into a scallop shell and come with a shaving brush. ready by xmas

Lisa
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2010, 09:08:26 pm »
thats great thanks will def buy some of them off you :wave:

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2010, 11:57:48 am »
hi and thank you so much i have recieved my soaps, they are lovely, ideal stocking fillers, plus some for me  ;D ;D  :wave: :wave: :wave:

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2010, 07:43:38 am »
Brilliant  :) am glad they arrived safely. thank you for your custom xxx

princesspiggy

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2011, 07:06:35 pm »
thought ur idea and website was great, what sort of goats do u use? very tempted to try some, do they all get rid of the smell of cow poo? tee hee  :wave:

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2011, 07:09:35 pm »
 :wave:  hello! funnily enough, I've got a batch of coffee ground soap curing as we speak - its reputed to get rid of garlic, onion and billy goat smells lol!!  you can test it for me if you like  ;)

current milk comes from my toggenburg, reggie's grandma.  I am looking for a new milking goat as we lost our togg in september and I want to use my own goats milk again x

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2011, 06:36:08 pm »
hiya i have left you a message on fb, just in case you come on here first, please can you tell me when the "welcome" guest soap will be ready? that will be ideal for the holiday cottage  :wave:

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2011, 06:57:36 pm »
Helloo helloo!!  sorry, not been on FB properly yet.

THe welcome soaps could be made to fit your requirements - basically I can either do plain goats milk or if you prefer a different fragrance we could go with that.  Once made we are looking at around 3-4 weeks cure. they are only about 50g so not too big and are oval with the word 'welcome'  :)

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2011, 07:42:59 pm »
hi thanks so much that would be great, a lovely little token for new holiday guests, i think a fragance soap would be nice, i would probably be looking at atleast 20 bars, could you do them all in one batch or a few at a time, whatever is easiest for you  :wave:

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2011, 08:07:36 pm »
I'm sure I have 20 moulds, will double check but at worst it would only take 2 days to make them so still cured in that time really.  if you have a peek at www.itsbaaathtime.com you will see the fragrances and essential oils I can use so the you can just let me know which you would prefer  :)  thank you xxx

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2011, 08:13:27 pm »
please could i have jasmine, as my mini shetland mare is called jasmine, its a lovely smell and appropriate name, do you have any leaflets or anything that i could put in the cottage information pack then the holiday guests will know where the soap has come from and they might just order some when they go home  ;)  :wave: thank you for doing this for me  :bouquet:

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2011, 08:07:12 am »
Of course  :)  Shall I keep them colour free or would you like a hint of yellow perhaps?
I've not used jasmine in soap yet (only the creamer and bombs) so will make a batch, check they don't discolour (due to fragrance oil) and can let you know in a few days how they are looking!! am sure they will be fine

Leaflets - I need to get onto this. I have been asked a few times, maybe tomorrow while the girls are at school and nursery I will be able to complete one and get some printed by my trusty label printer (aka tony!)

thanks again

LIsa xx

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2011, 10:02:01 am »
Hi Lisa, i will leave it up to you with regard to the colour, i would be happy with either, my little cottage starts picking up with guests and booking form april , i think this will be a lovely little touch, plus some lovely soap for me also  ;)

looking forward to hearing from you,

thanks your a star  :wave:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS