Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Its Baaa-th time!!!  (Read 18650 times)

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
Re: Its Baaa-th time!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2010, 04:41:51 pm »
Hello James

glad to hear it reached you safely  :)  I do hope that you like it

Lisa
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Shnoowie

• Joined Mar 2010
  • Cornwall
    • Binty's Farm
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2010, 03:18:49 pm »
I've just ordered some Dewberry - can't resist trying some!  Just have to remember not to let anyone/thing eat it!

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2010, 05:51:02 pm »
Hello Shnoowie and thank you for your order!!

its packed up and will be posted out first thing tomorrow morning - I hope you like it  :)

Lisa x
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Shnoowie

• Joined Mar 2010
  • Cornwall
    • Binty's Farm
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2010, 10:47:01 am »
The soap arrived today, and it smells lovely.  :love: It has been confiscated by my mother so she can use it on the children!

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2010, 03:48:52 pm »
Ah, thank you for the feedback  :)  glad you liked it!
LIsa xx

knightquest

• Joined May 2010
  • Birmingham
    • Knight Pet Supplies
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2010, 09:45:57 pm »
Our order came today Lisa.............almost had a fight over it with some of our customers. They were really impressed. By the way, one lady is a staunch vegan and refuses to use anything with ingredients that are forced from animals kept in appalling conditions (her words). When we explained how you work, she left with the almond baaa.  ;)
As she's not on the internet I suspect that I may be ordering for her in the future.  :)

Thanks for the swift response.

Ian
Ian (me), Diane (my wife) and 4 dogs. Ollie (Lab mix) , Quest (Malamute), Gazer and Boris (Leonbergers)

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2010, 10:06:01 pm »
Ah that's lovely!! thank you Ian  :)

Anke

• Joined Dec 2009
  • St Boswells, Scottish Borders
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2010, 10:20:20 pm »
Plums, where do you get your ingredients (oils etc) from? I have been looking at soapbasics.com, and one other, don't like ebay. Itching to have a go on using up some of the 4.5 ltrs of goats milk I get daily, and the girls are back at school, so no more excuses...

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2010, 09:01:16 am »
Hello :0)

Gracefruit is quite good or soaposh.  I don't use palm oil because of ethical reasons (orangutans becoming extinct  >:(  ) but I do use other oils with my milk. B&Q will sell you the lye (saves paying double by having to pay P&P on such a heavy item too!!)

good luck!!

Lisa x

Anke

• Joined Dec 2009
  • St Boswells, Scottish Borders
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2010, 09:57:18 pm »
Thanks, will check it out. Have got Lye from Boots aready - only a few more to go (oh and the goatsmilk is still coming plentiful...)

Anke

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2010, 10:02:39 pm »
good to hear!!  our milk is slowing a bit (eek!) so need to seriously sort out a billy for savannah when she is in season. getting nervous about it but now there is a business depending on milk I have got to get on with it!!
there's a couple of lovely milk soapmaking books on amazon for inspiration (or sneak round LUSH like I do lol!)

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2010, 07:58:29 pm »
just an update...I will be adding bath bombs to the Its baaath time website very soon.  Some will be goats milk bombs others will be non-milk.  have just made some tea tree and sea salt ones as well as rose petals with vanilla. the kids are having a whale of a time testing them!!

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2010, 06:28:46 pm »
...and goats milk bath salts!

coming soon - bath creamers and bath melts, just perfecting these now  ;)

Cinderhills

• Joined Jul 2010
  • North Yorkshire
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2010, 08:20:03 am »
I love the sound of bath melts, they sound heavenly.  :)

Mo

• Joined Jun 2010
  • Yorkshire
    • A Small Holding
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2010, 03:11:26 pm »
Just to say your soaps are great, Lisa.

I ordered the pick 'n' mix to try - we have very hard water round here and some handmade soaps just don't lather - yours are doing great I'm pleased to say.

I'll be doing an Arnie  ;)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS