Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Its Baaa-th time!!!  (Read 18651 times)

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
Re: Its Baaa-th time!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2010, 08:21:40 pm »
loved your pic of Geraldine - she looks like my Reggie!! 

thankyou :)  toggies are beautiful aren't they?  always have that cheeky look!
Little Blue

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2010, 08:41:59 pm »
 ;D absolutely. well reggie lives up to his cheeky look - he's worked out how to get my mobile out of my jeans pocket and run off with it! (its got a strap bit that he pulls, little monkey!)  and he knows he can butt me over when I'm on tip toes getting stuff from their shed roof  - love him really  ;) 
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2010, 08:49:16 pm »
lol.
Gera has settled down now she's in kid... but was a terror when she was little!
Havig said that, I came home once to find Husband asleep on the goat shed on a hay bale, with her cuddled under his arm across his chest, and Margo with her chin on his legs.   ....talk about "all played out!"
Little Blue

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2010, 08:56:35 pm »
Ahhhhh that's so sweet!!! I hope you got photo's!!

now my hubby, the only 'quality' time he spends wiht the goats is mending fences and all you can hear is him muttering under his breath about what he'll do if they get out again. I'd love him to see the other, lovely side of them (but truth be known, he's scared bless him!!)
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2010, 09:47:36 pm »
It'll come!
my dad was tbh quite horrified at first... now he goes straight to them and says "hello goats!" all be it through the fence!

you want to see my husband watching the bees - he stands that far away you'd swear he cant actually see them!!
Little Blue

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2010, 07:23:27 am »
Hey Little Blue Me to I only watch them from afar I was doing some video in Lady Yarborough's Walled garden When she and Jim were tending the hives.With a long lens so I was stood well back."You can come nearer you know Then you can hear what Jim is telling me" Thanks M'lady but I am alright here.I always pass behind the hives and I always speak to them.When Jim passed away I went down to them and told them.Do you know I was brave enough to stand in front of the hives and tell them.I was wearing Jim's veil mind you .Lots came to see who I was but none settled on me.So I don't know if there is any truth in the stories or not.Yet if there is a big fat bumble in the window I will catch her in my hand and take her out side and let her go.They seem to know I wish them no harm. ??? :D :farmer: :wave:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2010, 08:21:27 pm »
WEBSITE up and running!!!

www.itsbaaathtime.webs.com    ;D

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2010, 07:59:35 am »
Hello Lisa Plums. Used the link sounds really nice.I don't think at 73 there will be a great advantage in changing from Carbolic to your Toilet brand do you? ;D Good Luck with the venture we hope its a great success for you :D :farmer: :wave:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

knightquest

• Joined May 2010
  • Birmingham
    • Knight Pet Supplies
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2010, 08:23:39 am »
What a great site. I wish you all the luck in the world although I suspect you won't need it  ;)

We're not too far away but I may send for some for the good lady wife.
Ian (me), Diane (my wife) and 4 dogs. Ollie (Lab mix) , Quest (Malamute), Gazer and Boris (Leonbergers)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2010, 01:26:44 pm »
CREEP :farmer:

Samantha

• Joined Jul 2010
  • Bristol
    • Merry Meet
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2010, 01:46:12 pm »
Ohhh how lovely.. where can I find these delights?? ...

I build websites if you need any pointers :) ebay is always a good option too

Sam

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2010, 02:05:42 pm »
Hello Sam

they are on ebay from time to time and the website (with shop and online payment option ) is www.itsbaaathtime.webs.com
currently wrapping some new fragranced bar's - minty, patchouli, almond milk,dewberry and orange to add to the usual honey and oats, pure goats milk etc

Lisa x

scattybiker1972

• Joined Dec 2009
  • wirral
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2010, 03:53:37 pm »
love the website well done and good luck with it.  :)

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2010, 04:17:05 pm »
Thank you very much  :)  am currently working on a new range of products, still all goats milk based but to include shampoo, hand cream and lip balm!

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2010, 01:07:37 pm »
Lisa my soap arrived this morning what fast service. Thank you very much, I look forward to trying it now. :)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS