Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Has anyone been watching Nigella?  (Read 2120 times)

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
Has anyone been watching Nigella?
« on: December 02, 2015, 11:57:23 am »
Her programmes makes me laugh. She could dish up a bowl of dog food and make it sound scrummy and sexy  ;D

Last week she made a dish using Jacobs ladder beef cut with Asian spices. It looked lovely so I have just rung the local butchers and ordered some Jacobs ladder. Its probably going to cost me an arm and a leg so I hope it tastes good. 

Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

Buffy the eggs layer

• Joined Jun 2010
Re: Has anyone been watching Nigella?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 01:44:50 pm »
If you want it to taste just as good as Nigellas Bionic you must make sure that you use her 3 secret ingredients......A clingy top, plumping lipgloss and a soft focus lens.  :-J

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 02:41:47 pm »
If you want it to taste just as good as Nigellas Bionic you must make sure that you use her 3 secret ingredients......A clingy top, plumping lipgloss and a soft focus lens.  :-J

That made me laugh Buffy  ;D
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

Buffy the eggs layer

• Joined Jun 2010
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 03:50:35 pm »
Would it cost less if you called it short rib I wonder......? I bet butchers hate celebrity chefs  ;D

Hope it tastes nice anyhow.

I am slow roasting some lamb shoulder in rose wine and rosemary for hot lamb sandwiches with minted mayonaise. My own recipe and I put on lipstick and undid the top 3 buttons on my cardigan.......Not a camera crew in sight! Huh :huff: [size=78%] [/size]

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS