Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Great day  (Read 2326 times)

marigold

• Joined Jul 2009
  • Kirriemuir Scotland
Great day
« on: March 06, 2010, 09:25:48 pm »
What a lovely day- it has been warm and wet and the snow and ice has all gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here comes spring The chooks were all over the place today, the ducks spent the day in the burn which has been frozen for weeks. It is all looking up.!!!!!!!!!! :wave:
kirsty

sandy

Re: Great day
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 09:48:31 pm »
Fantastic day, just the temperature I love!! No more cracking the ice and I may just get to mend the pond and be able to use the hose to fill it up...Lovely day :)

ballingall

• Joined Sep 2008
  • Avonbridge, Falkirk
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 10:17:47 pm »
It was a great day here as well, mild and clear. I cleaned out a pen in the goat shed, but I took my time about it, and placed the dung in the fruit garden to mulch the blackcurrants bushes, and to level out the ground there.

Beth

sagehen

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Warwickshire
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 10:30:30 pm »
Sounds like you gals had a great day  ;D It was really grey and cloudy here, and as i wasn't feeling too great anyway, didn't even venture outside. Left the OH to do what needed to be done re animals.

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2010, 10:44:44 pm »
not bad in Derbyshire, not the brightest, but milder than it has been (tho minus 3 at 9:30pm)
Been splatting rats today, cats went on strike after a while so guess who had to deal with them... O/H is more squeamish than me!!
At least the chooks house got a good clean out...
Little Blue

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2010, 10:49:56 pm »
I was at a dog show!  So I had a good day too - chatting to friends, winning with my dogs, meeting HAppy Hippy and her two super daughters and their friend, (wonderful house number slates for my two nephews, Karen! ;D), so I didn't care much that it was cold outside the hall. ;)
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS