Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Drugs  (Read 6930 times)

sandy

Re: Drugs
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2010, 09:34:57 pm »
Well, apart from my cousin, a true and religious Rasta with real natty dreads, renamed Prince Zamamatusi (not sure of the spelling) we knew loads who followed the religion, fantastic load they were too, in fact we miss them, one close friend wants to come here to visit, she grew up with a crack dealer dad, got a GBH charge and then trained in Social work (I worked with her for a short time) but now teaches Social Work, she was a tough cookie but a great friend and very very religious. Another good rasta friend invited us for Sunday Lunch at 11.00am, we ate at 8.30pm after loads of Rum(not me or my OH)loads of erbs and a lot of games of Jamaican Domino's, a great game and good fun watching one eye, shades and the rest of de brethren play....All followed by a big dinner of Curry Goat (sorry James) it was yumsiouse...great day out, apart from having to carry a family member back to the 1971 VW due to erb over indulgence.NOTHING illegal was done by either me or my other half O.K?

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Re: Drugs
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2010, 09:50:31 am »
Sounds great Sandy get em to tell you some recipes I'm all for something new BUT NOT FISH I HATE FISH ??? ;D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS