Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: holding number query  (Read 2470 times)

Jamie12

• Joined Nov 2013
holding number query
« on: November 19, 2013, 06:31:45 pm »
Before I purchase any shrrp, I obviously have to have everything correct on paper. Now we own no land but have a field in mind to begin with. Am I right in thinking I need to apply for a landless number (a 7000 number?). Do I need to link the fields CPU number to mine once acquired?
Thanks in advanced.

Hillview Farm

• Joined Dec 2012
  • Surrey
  • Proud owner of sheep and Llamas!
Re: holding number query
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 06:48:01 pm »
I am a landless keeper. I basically Rung them up and said I am renting land I need a CPH no for and gave them my home address and the farm/fields address and that was that :)

Jamie12

• Joined Nov 2013
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 07:38:14 pm »
I have a form that was posted out, though not entirely sure what I am meant to fill out. I think ringing them may be a better option

Hillview Farm

• Joined Dec 2012
  • Surrey
  • Proud owner of sheep and Llamas!
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 08:35:18 pm »
I did it all over the phone!  ;D

Jamie12

• Joined Nov 2013
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 11:08:30 am »
How long did it take everything to get sorted?.

pooks

• Joined Apr 2012
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 01:41:09 pm »
I did it over the phone too!  literally took minutes.  I have one CPH for the land where i live and i rent more land a couple of miles away and have a different CPH (what they call a temporary one) for that land.  the extra land i rent doesnt have an address as such as no houses on it so they just needed the Grid reference from O/Survey map.  They gave me the CPH over the phone for the extra land during my call.

Jamie12

• Joined Nov 2013
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 01:47:54 pm »
That sounds ideal, I could do with it for two weeks time. X

pooks

• Joined Apr 2012
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2013, 02:08:51 pm »
I suggest you ring them now as when i originally applied for the CPH for the land at my house that came in the post (that was a few years ago now though).  the extra land and cph that they gave me over the phone was xmas last year.  best be on the safe side and ring them.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS