Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Would you be worried ?  (Read 9315 times)

lovespigs

Re: Would you be worried ?
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2009, 01:21:05 pm »
yes .. you are right Sandy ...they all have their own story ....But they all have a mind of their own and like me they can choose to do something or not to...they choose to abuse kids or kill them or whatever ....your are right about the police too ... I had an instant in my own family , won't go into details , but when the police came round they asked as policemen did I do it ? I said no ...then they asked as men (off the record ) and I said yes....they said good ..it's the only thing these bastards understand, there is nothing we can do to them . The policeman even advised to use a wooden baseball bat and burn it afterwards....this i had already done anyway ...

cheers

Russ

Actions and behaviour like this make you no better than the crimal in my opinion. Actions like this make the world the mess it is today. Doganjo you are a very brave, strong and forgiving lady, I admire you and sympathise with your loss. :)

HappyHippy

Re: Would you be worried ?
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2009, 01:28:58 pm »
Thanks Russ, I agree with you on this one.  ;)
On the one hand my blood boils every time I think about it, he's coming to the school every day (his wife works full time) and there's nothing we can do about it(well, legally anyway) .
At the same time however, I feel so sorry for his kids and the stigma that will be attached to the family, because of him.
It's a deadfull situation, one I never imagined I would be faced with in this wee rural village in the middle of the countryside where I grew up and went to school, but I'll have to deal with it and I will have to make sure my kids are well informed so that they can remain safe.

Kevin, sorry if I was a bit nippy-you definately hit a raw nerve  :P I'm over it now ;)

Thanks to everyone for posting, it's been good to get a bit of reassurance, support and your views on the subject.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS