Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Chocolate Labrador Pups born yesterday!!  (Read 11868 times)

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
Chocolate Labrador Pups born yesterday!!
« on: August 13, 2013, 08:11:46 am »
Hi although born last night, they will be for sale although 5 are already spoken for, but no deposits as yet, they were born last night and should make fantastic duel purpose dogs, Both parents are working Gun dogs although mum refuses to work a lot of the time, but fantastic at picking up.......the parents have health checks and can be viewed, the stud can be easily seen on Mordor Gundog Site, he is a chocolate Lab too.....anyone interested, they will be wormed but I like them to be re homed at 8 weeks and then have their jabs and chipped as once I had some inoculated and it caused confusion with different vets and as for the chip, its best to be the owner not the breeder......To see more, look on WEESHIRES Labradors you may have to google it and its not been updated but there are photos of previous pups......they will be £500 each and worth every penny

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Re: Chocolate Labrador Pups born yesterday!!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 08:25:48 am »
Congratulations! How many did she have? If they are like the previous pups - they will be crackers :-)

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 08:39:04 am »
8, 5 girls, and 3 boys, they are going to be named after curry spices well so far, I had so many requests from our last lot of pups and I know the stud dogs owner will have a list or people wanting them, especialy as he knows a lot of dog people!! anyway, I am half asleep and rambling :innocent:

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
  • Dust yourself off when life throws you down.
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 08:41:53 am »
Congatulations. Puppies............... Well done Rhum & Sandie of course.
Penybont Ryelands. Ystwyth Coloured Ryelands.  2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 2 anglo nubian kids, 3golden retrievers a collie and a red fox labrador retriever, geese, ducks & chickens.

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 08:43:37 am »
 :thumbsup: , Steve was a great help this time too, a flow of cups of tea and I gave Rhum loads of goats milk then  ice cream for Rhum and doughnuts for us.........not fit enough to keep kneeling and getting up....maybe I will be after an oily breakfast of bacon and eggs :innocent:

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 09:30:56 am »
Great news, 8 is a nice size of litter.  Hope she doesn't roll on any of them like Islay did.  :'( :'(  I love Rhum, :love: she always has her eyes on you - prefect focus for a working gundog,  :thumbsup:  she has a super head, and I do like her shape..  I know many working folk don't like chocolates, but i think they're mad  - I think they are lovely.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2013, 09:43:01 am »
Are they all chocolate?

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2013, 10:11:17 am »
ALL chocolate, the second boy looked black in the light but soon lightened, they have pink noses rather than black ones. Thanks Anne, a friend who works for Charlie so wants to train Rhum up as she too see's potential in her, although she has now moved into a house Charlie has built on his land so ideal for us all, she knows my every word, it was funny when she was in season as I did not want her to go into dirty water, the others jumped in as it was very hot weather, I said quietly "no Rhum, do not go in" and she kept out of all water from then on, only going into Loch Leven a couple of times, although that too looked horrid last week, she often finds me some treasure on a walk and will keep it in her mouth to give to me in my hand, her dad is a similar dog and they share some relatives, he is a good gundog too!!

in the hills

• Joined Feb 2012
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2013, 10:33:37 am »
Congratulations  ;D

We will be needing some piccies though, Sandy.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2013, 10:49:14 am »
As you know I have contacts (Secretary/Treasurer of a 500 strong working gundog club) many of whom are Labrador people - I see that Nutty's hip, elbow and eye scores aren't on the KC website yet.  Can you let me know when they are done please.  I take it Rhum's should be there.  I can put the pups on our website if you like?

www.lothianandbordersgundogs.co.uk
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2013, 10:50:42 am »
I will post some soon, sooooo tired I am seeing fairies and need chocolate!!

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2013, 10:54:05 am »
Thanks again Anne, I have enough very good contacts, mostly working and had a load of requests after our last litter, some....I One or 2 very wealthy people now have our pups......anyway......is it me or is it cold today? I am sleepy and in need and the b phone and door keeps going!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 10:40:33 am by happygolucky »

jaykay

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Cumbria/N Yorks border
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2013, 11:46:47 am »
Awww  :love: So pretty - Rhum and her puppies  :love:

Oneeyedhen

• Joined May 2011
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2013, 11:52:53 am »
Congratulations!  :love: :love:

spandit

• Joined Mar 2013
  • East Sussex
    • Sussex Forest Garden
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2013, 12:15:21 pm »
Just what I needed to destress... :)
sussexforestgarden.blogspot.co.uk

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS