Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Fantastic viewing  (Read 16647 times)

john and helen

• Joined Mar 2013
  • Devon
  • WARNING,,,MAY SAY WHAT HE BELIEVES
    • Facebook
Fantastic viewing
« on: July 21, 2013, 06:12:55 pm »
well we looked at another place today..in Carmathenshire

lets just say....... we loved it.... ticked all the boxes...we both had that feel instantly...infact H nearly had a tear...
the views where stunning, the next-door neighbour was lovely and had the same outlook as us...

...... the vendor was a dream ... loves the idea on what we want to do with the place, also said , if we do choose it and move there, he will offer any help he can with animals......he lives just down the road , really nice guy.....

me thinks we will be making some phone calls tomorrow  :fc:

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
Re: Fantastic viewing
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 06:13:47 pm »
 :thumbsup:  and  :fc:  for you both
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

lachlanandmarcus

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 06:14:04 pm »
Oooo this sounds very exciting and promising!!! we can't wait to see photos of this one! Bet you end up there :thumbsup:

john and helen

• Joined Mar 2013
  • Devon
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 06:20:22 pm »
we really hope so...... helen told me on the way..she wasn't sure what to expect, as the google earth images where not that good... i had a good feeling even before getting there.... helen said about 3 miles from the place.... this countryside looks stunning.... OMG when we saw the views from the place ... we where knocked out...then it just got better and better  :excited:.... i need to calm down dears  :roflanim:

i always say , what will be, will be...... gawd i hope this is be

Backinwellies

• Global Moderator
  • Joined Sep 2012
  • Llandeilo Carmarthenshire
    • Nantygroes
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 07:23:40 pm »
Ok so where is it?
Linda

Don't wrestle with pigs, they will love it and you will just get all muddy.

Let go of who you are and become who you are meant to be.

http://nantygroes.blogspot.co.uk/
www.nantygroes.co.uk
Nantygroes  facebook page

goosepimple

• Joined May 2010
  • nr Lauder, Scottish Borders
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 07:39:11 pm »
What was meant for you won't pass you by. 

Very exciting, a sleepless night ahead then  :tired:  but the burning question is, just how much livestock can you squeeze in there  :goat:   :horse: :sheep: :&> :chook: :cat: :pig: :llama: :bunny: :bfly: :bfly: :bee: :yippee:  good luck  :D
registered soay, castlemilk moorit  and north ronaldsay sheep, pygmy goats, steinbacher geese, muscovy ducks, various hens, lots of visiting mallards, a naughty border collie, a puss and a couple of guinea pigs

NormandyMary

• Joined Apr 2011
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 07:49:44 pm »
So pleased for you both. Ill never meet you in person but you sound such a lovely couple, you deserve a really special place to live. Get that offer in and be happy!!!!! :sunshine: :excited:

happygolucky

• Joined Jan 2012
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2013, 08:25:44 pm »
I bet your brains are racing, when we see houses we like I spend the night planning where I am going to put everything and imagine myself walking in the area etc...sounds wonderful, lets hope :fc:

HelenVF

• Joined Apr 2012
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2013, 08:41:43 pm »
Fingers well and truly crossed.  It sounds like it was meant to be!

Helen

john and helen

• Joined Mar 2013
  • Devon
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2013, 09:44:23 pm »
 :roflanim: i love you lot  :roflanim:

not to far away from you linda and sally  :roflanim:
i sent you a link.... its in a place  that is bloody hard to pronounce  :roflanim: but 6 miles away from Llandeilo

now!!!! you talk about weird happenings.... as you know, we where kayak fishing in the Gower the weekend...one lad looked up and said.... My Brother sells flooring , and is always looking for fitters to do the special stuff...we talked...he is sending me brothers number  :thumbsup:

i am trying not to get carried away.... but we all know that feeling when something just feels sooooooooo right

something that felt a bit weird..was!!!! i think the guy who is selling , is actually looking for someone who will fit into the community... i may be wrong... but there was a few questions about shooting etc etc ..that seemed to please him

like i said..what will be , will be....... without doubt..ile keep you all informed   :excited:

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2013, 09:58:23 pm »
 :excited: :excited: :excited:

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2013, 10:01:54 pm »
 :fc: :fc: :fc:
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Pedwardine

• Joined Feb 2012
  • South Lincolnshire
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2013, 11:20:05 pm »
Really wishing it to happen for you guys  :fc:

ferretkeeper

• Joined May 2013
  • Carmarthenshire
    • Brecon View Farm
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2013, 08:07:05 am »
Oooh it does sound like it's all coming together, various planets shifting and things in alignment?!  :fc:

Can you send me the link too, I'm really nearby as well, and nosey!

Carmarthenshire seems to be the place to be, we came to settle here by acccident - fate perhaps.  It's lovely having a big smallholding community around!

:farmer:

breconviewfarm.co.uk Rare breed, free range.

john and helen

• Joined Mar 2013
  • Devon
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2013, 08:35:25 am »
its great knowing that so many people will be around,
we have many friends in the area too.... now talk about weird happenings .. the vendors son lives 3 miles from me down here...also when we started talking to the neighbour... he was telling us , how he spent his childhood down in devon with his gran..it only worked out to be the same place as the vendors son ..... as you can imagine, that started a conversation  :roflanim:

the neighbours where lovely...really friendly, with a great sense of humour .

this may happen or it may not..i am really trying to hold back with the feelings...... there is lots of work without doubt... and i am trying to think with my head and not my heart .....heart seems to be winning though  :roflanim:

the last 12 months have been awful, what with mum and my little sister, work has been up and down like a yoyo..there have been times when i have even rolled a ciggy using the dog ends...yep we had hit rock bottom...

we have a chance now, to start climbing out of the hole...the dream we almost gave up on , is still possible ...
living in a static caravan for a year or two will be a breeze....if its a mean to a end..

this is the 1st time we have felt alive again in ages.... I know these words are coming from my heart... by my head is agreeing, and head wants this to work as much as heart

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS