Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Rare And Minority Breeds Of Cattle, Horses, Pigs, Sheep, Poultry and Waterfowl.  (Read 7550 times)

Victorian Farmer

well its the biggest show and sale Saturday at thainstone the only one that was good for sellers was dingwall and in that there were empty pens carlile not good hexam and the first at thainstone iv attended pebbles and preston hex am thainstone and it do sent look good for  sellers .The £5 pen and vat not good when a pen makes £20 transport another £40 i did loose all at thainstone the stock was good and average £25 and then spent £300 incubator etc .So if this goes dawn i will not attend thainstone hexam its a hard day up 4.30 check lamb feed and out for 6 am .The egg section has its own ring its that big .But money is scers  at the moment .

lachlanandmarcus

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Aberdeenshire
Link to info about the Thainstone sale, catalogue will be available from this link later in the week too.
http://www.anmgroup.co.uk/marts/sales-information.php#040513

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
I'm going  :wave:

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
Going to go as well,

oor wullie

• Joined Jun 2012
  • Strathnairn
I'm planning to go to.

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Wear your TAS T shirts  ;D

allyb

• Joined Sep 2011
I ll be there and selling,Hopefully good sale going by catalogue  :)

Victorian Farmer

WE should meet at a serten time and place coffe shop out side by the incubaters drinkers etc

oor wullie

• Joined Jun 2012
  • Strathnairn
There is now a link on the site to the catalogue

http://www.anmgroup.co.uk/marts/sales-information.php#040513

...but I can't get it to work.  Either their dodgy link of my dodgy computer....

lachlanandmarcus

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Aberdeenshire
Link is working for me on my PC. :thumbsup:

Victorian Farmer

cookies

Mays

• Joined Jul 2010
I am selling & maybe buying  :wave:
hope to meet VF & others

allyb

• Joined Sep 2011
Delighted with the trade today and good to see so many people there.The sheep were making silly money 100 guineas for a bloody orphan lamb a couldnt believe it. :) 

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
Did you see the big grin on the sellers face, must have thought all his luck had come on one day. thought some of the prices were poor, others good.

allyb

• Joined Sep 2011
i was standing behind him in shock  :o as was he .didnt see all the sheep go through as left ring after selling mine which i was happy with  :) . I personally dont like selling per life as its misleading to general public.I think they should be sold all as one.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS