Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Rare And Minority Breeds Of Cattle, Horses, Pigs, Sheep, Poultry and Waterfowl.  (Read 7538 times)

Victorian Farmer

snow geese 170 sheep lambs very nere 100 mad 2 weeks a go 2 lambs and ewe 85 good for buyers

Big Light

• Joined Aug 2011
    • Facebook
What price did you get for your chickens VF -
any one else know what prices were the other poultry? and goose eggs?

allyb

• Joined Sep 2011
Hi B/L  We got £70.00 for 3 L/S pullets £45 for 2 Cream Legbar Pullets x 2.Guinea fowl sold to £55 was delighted with that. The goose eggs i came out the bidding at £4 an egg for Brecon Buff ones

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
When I spoke to Alice in the office, they had registered 600 buyer numbers  :)

Be interesting to see the report.

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
I did not get to see everything as OH got lost then dog through up in the car so we left which was a pity but these things happen.  :innocent:

Big Light

• Joined Aug 2011
    • Facebook
Seems decent prices thanks

Victorian Farmer

THE pilgrim eggs fetched £35 and £45 for 5 young roads £62 the 4 heritage highbreds made £35 and 4 black rocks were £20 all young stock . The silver lace wyndotts 3 in a pen £70 .Geese and eggs are the hard to get eggs £5 each the eggs were up and dawn 12 silver lace £18 to 22 pound the ram the small holders put in i dont no the price for a  orphaned lamb £100 each .

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS