Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: . US SHOOTING  (Read 5947 times)

deepinthewoods

Re: . US SHOOTING
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2012, 08:07:05 pm »
the us death toll by handguns this year is 10480.

bloomer

• Joined Aug 2010
  • leslie, fife
  • i have chickens, sheep and opinions!!!
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2012, 08:23:03 pm »
to put it in context the day after the hurricane hit new york was the first day this year and for some time before that where no shooting or stabbing incidents were reported in the greater new york area at all...

cleopatra

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2012, 10:37:17 pm »
theres so many sad stories involving children, like this one and little april. it upsets me so much and i dont know any of them, the poor kids and poor parents. its so not right.

Dicky

• Joined Oct 2012
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2012, 02:18:42 pm »
The second amendment says they have a right to bear arms, not specifically guns.  If a right to bear arms covers everything then does every US citizen have a right to own a nuclear weapon?  No, because that would be dangerous and ridiculous.

They won't tighten gun control laws any time soon, the Republican party has enough power to block it, and the NRA are too rich.

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2012, 02:47:34 pm »
the us death toll by handguns this year is 10480.

That's horrendous.  Do they not realise that allowing more people to have guns = more people getting killed or injured.  Even those who carry a gun because they are afraid of being attacked and have no intention of actually using it, can panic and pull the trigger.

I wonder how many people in the US are living with the guilt of accidentally shooting someone?

deepinthewoods

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2012, 05:32:23 pm »
an interesting snippet i found today, make of it what you will....

''The father of Newtown Connecticut accused school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial (one of the many corporations owned and controlled by the CENTRAL (FED) BANKERS). The father of Aurora Colorado Batman movie theater accused shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead fraud scientist for the credit score company FICO which works with all major banks, and is directly connected to the function of London Inter-Bank Offered Rate.. (LIBOR).''

http://www.examiner.com/article/libor-scandal-grows-as-the-fathers-of-two-mass-murderers-were-to-testify

« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 05:38:14 pm by deepinthewoods »

Small Farmer

• Joined Jan 2012
  • Bedfordshire
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2012, 11:46:59 pm »
an interesting snippet i found today, make of it what you will....

''The father of Newtown Connecticut accused school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial (one of the many corporations owned and controlled by the CENTRAL (FED) BANKERS). The father of Aurora Colorado Batman movie theater accused shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead fraud scientist for the credit score company FICO which works with all major banks, and is directly connected to the function of London Inter-Bank Offered Rate..
If central (fed) bankers means the Federal Reserve then it's the US Central Bank which conducts monetary policy and is also part of the US bank regulation system. GE Capital is an arm of GE, formerly General Electric.   GE Capital has about 50000 staff worldwide but isn't a bank, so isn't regulated by the Fed.  GE makes trains, aircraft engines, medical technology and light bulbs for which GE Capital will provide finance.  Perhaps not for the light bulbs.

FICO is involved with credit analysis, scoring and payment fraud systems, the ones that analyse payment patterns. Its not a ratings agency but even if it were I doubt it has the smallest involvement with LIBOR.  I do know more about LIBOR than any journalist, and most bankers and can bore at length.

This sounds like complete horseshit to me.
Being certain just means you haven't got all the facts

deepinthewoods

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2012, 07:38:38 am »
i did wonder. thanks.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS