Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Help find April  (Read 10488 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Help find April
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2012, 02:36:47 pm »
I'm at alloos to understand how someone who has kids of their own could kill someone else's child. :'( :'( :'(  I do hope it's not true.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Tamsaddle

• Joined May 2011
  • Hampshire, near Portsmouth
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2012, 02:40:40 pm »
The horrible, blood curdling thought that keeps passing through my mind, in this particular week when there was a major news story of a man who was eaten by his pigs, is, well, you can probably guess the rest.   If indeed this guy is the right man they are after, he has presumably been saying nothing to the police these last 5 days, as people like this tend to do, eg. Ian Huntley in Soham; the man who murdered Sara Payne, forever in denial of their crime.   What better way of getting off the charge than to have disposed of your body without trace, never to be found by all those hundreds of dedicated search teams looking in rivers and woods.   Very much hope this is just a nightmarish thought of my own, and that they do find her, or an intact body, to bring a small glimmer of closure for her poor distraught family.    Tamsaddle

tizaala

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Dolau, Llandrindod Wells,Powys
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2012, 03:24:12 pm »
They only have until  5pm  today to hold him ,
 Can I sugest that he is released into the comunity so that the men can " assertain " the truth of where he's put her ,
Just give me an hour with a dentists drill , a hot soldering iron , and some molten lead , he'll talk

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2012, 03:30:11 pm »
The parents need to have something.  Preferably their daughter safe and well but, if not, at least a body to bury.

As he has now been charged with suspicion of murder, can they not hold him for longer?  They had the maximum time when he was held under suspicion of abduction.  I thought they changed the charge partly to give them extra time.

Actually, he is probably safer in police custody.  If they release him, there is not telling what will happen to him.

in the hills

• Joined Feb 2012
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2012, 03:32:38 pm »
Not sure how detailed the coverage is elsewhere in the country but a detective of 40 yrs speaking about the case on our news. said that they are concentrating their search now on a very small section of the river ..... probably due to information discovered during their investigations. He also said that the problem was that the river was very fast flowing.  :'(  It is all just speculation but he may already have told police where she is. They are not searching at night anymore ...... I fear it will not be good news.

Even if it is the worst, let's hope they can just get her back to her family.

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2012, 03:42:09 pm »
Just announced that he has been charged with murder and perverting the course of justice. Lets hope they find the body soon
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

jaykay

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Cumbria/N Yorks border
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2012, 07:13:16 pm »
Rivers tend to give up bodies after a few days. What a dreadful thing to be hoping for  :'(

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2012, 07:16:26 pm »
I know Jaykay, but I guess its what her parents really need now. I can't begin to imagine the pain they are in right now  :'( 
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

jaykay

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Cumbria/N Yorks border
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2012, 07:18:02 pm »
They do. Poor folk  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2012, 09:38:53 pm »
It doesn't bear thinking about, but maybe, for April, it is better if he killed her straight away rather than kept her and abused her first.

bloomer

• Joined Aug 2010
  • leslie, fife
  • i have chickens, sheep and opinions!!!
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2012, 09:41:38 pm »
 Can I sugest that he is released into the comunity so that the men can " assertain " the truth of where he's put her ,
Just give me an hour with a dentists drill , a hot soldering iron , and some molten lead , he'll talk

ah the slow approach, i once read a theory about 10 minutes and a pair of mole-grips, in this case i might be prepared to see if it works!!!

princesspiggy

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2012, 10:43:22 pm »
i still say hes got to have history. especially being a lifeguard. u dont go the whole hog on day one. plus he was a soldier so hes trained for anything.

poor poor thing.  :love:

Moleskins

• Joined Sep 2009
  • England
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2012, 11:10:09 pm »

ah the slow approach, i once read a theory about 10 minutes and a pair of mole-grips, in this case i might be prepared to see if it works!!!
Well my suggestion would be to put him on remand, in the 'ordinary' wing of a prison, making it clear to all that he wasn't to be killed.
Time flies like an arrow but fruit flies like a banana.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS