Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: movement licence  (Read 4857 times)

harry

• Joined Mar 2009
movement licence
« on: April 20, 2012, 08:29:27 pm »
hi....on a movement licence i have today there is a LOT number, does this mean the pigs were origanaly purchased at auction as there isnt a lot number on other licences i have.,,,,,,,,,, also someones offered me 2 kune kune boars, this is the same licence as above, but as soon as i saw them i said  there not KKs, dont know what they are, will post photos when i get them, if they are not KKs but thats what is on the licence is that a problem. they are all black, very small pricked ears, pointed heads cone shaped. man says they are 1 year old but i would guess about 45klos so a small breed.  the person ime getting them of got them from someone else so ime the 3rd keeper

robert waddell

Re: movement licence
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 08:37:52 pm »
either you are not explaining it properly or there is something dodgy
the movement licence is for that movement and that movement only
you alone know were they came from and that should correlate with the licence :farmer:

harry

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 08:45:55 pm »
ok will have another go............... someone offered me 2 KKs... i went to see them and in my limited experience said they were not KKs (see previous discription) but thats what the previous keeper told him they were, and thats what is on his licence, so i presume the current keeper has to put the same discription on the movement licence he gives me, ie 2 KKs even though i dont think they are

robert waddell

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 09:03:37 pm »
that is a bit better    it never ceases to amaze me the description that some peeps put on pigs     they will tell you anything to get a sale        and they don't like it when told they are slavering idiots
so the lot number is on there old movement licence then   and why is the present owner parting with them
put the pics up and see what you could end up with :farmer:

harry

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 09:12:10 pm »
he got them 2 weeks ago for his pub beer garden for the kids etc ?????????????????????????? dont ask..... now regets it and wants to shift them.................................... ALSO JUST SEEN THIS as i want some forms to take my KKs to slaughter in 2 weeks whats all this about i assume as it says no more paper forms in tripliciate.....  New electronic service for pig movement reporting - From 1 October 2011, new legislation requires keepers to pre-notify pig movements electronically or via a telephone bureau service, through the British Pig Executive (BPEX) /Meat & Livestock Commercial Services Ltd. AML2 paper forms can still be used to report movements until 31 March 2012. From 1 April 2012, paper AML2 forms can no longer be used

HappyHippy

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 10:18:22 pm »
My tuppenceworth Harry  ;)

The lot number you don't need to worry about too much - it's mainly aimed at large operations where they'll have different pigs going to different places and often do more than one movement per day - just put lot 1  :thumbsup:
For the description - if the guy's put Kunekunes on the paperwork just mark that you've received them (really, unless you've got pedigrees for them I would just mark them as weaners, growers, finishers etc) He could have put black pigs and that would have done - it's just to give a description that you'll recognise.
But, the guy who owns them should be registered on the electronic system as should you - better get your skates on  ;) There are paper versions of the new forms too I think, but don't know all the in's and out's of your electronic moves down south - Oaklands would be the man to answer specifics on that, he's done a lot of research into it (just trying to see how easy it is to break it  ;D) so should be able to help on that subject  :thumbsup:
HTH
Karen  :wave:

harry

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 08:45:32 pm »
ive looked on the defra site but cant see where to register for electronic forms .... anyone got a web address for this

HappyHippy

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 11:31:04 pm »
Here you go  ;) http://www.eaml2.org.uk/ami/home.eb
Good luck  :thumbsup:

skidley

• Joined Jan 2010
  • On the Marsh, Kent
    • Fairview Ginger Pigs
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 09:44:58 am »
If he only got them 2 weeks ago they can't move from there until the 20 day standstill is up

tizaala

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Dolau, Llandrindod Wells,Powys
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2012, 09:55:17 am »
If it's a pub beer garden has he got a holding number etc. All sounds a bit iffy.

harry

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 05:49:04 pm »
yes he has all paper work inc hold number.............

harry

• Joined Mar 2009
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2012, 06:09:41 pm »
thanks for web address....i had been there before but silly me i was looking for something simple like a box to click like NEW REGISTER, not...." Unassured Producers" i suppose ime one of them , soon find out as ive filled that section out...................... so what happens now,,,, before, i got paper work off the seller and he sent the white copy off and i kept the pink and blue............ what happens if a seller hasnt got a computer

chickenfeed

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2012, 06:22:22 pm »
you can do it over the phone

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS