Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: emergency animal care  (Read 11609 times)

Dan

• The Accidental Smallholder
  • Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • The Accidental Smallholder
    • Facebook
Re: emergency animal care
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2011, 09:52:40 am »
How about a 'help' map similar to the members one, Dan?

Yes, that's definitely possible. The first step is to formalise your profiles so you can add your postcodes, and add the ability to indicate that you want to take part in this and what help and support you can offer. Then we can map it.

ETA for extended user profiles is end of the year (this includes things like bookmarks and notifications), so just keep this thread going for now.

feldar

• Joined Apr 2011
  • lymington hampshire
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2011, 03:17:53 pm »
Not many people down near me but i'm willing to be a phone service ( helped one lady lamb her ewe by phone once-much to the amusement of my workcollegues) can do most small animals and reptiles, horses dogs and cats. Hubby great with cows, pigs and sheep and chicken  SO41 area

ballingall

• Joined Sep 2008
  • Avonbridge, Falkirk
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2011, 10:22:04 pm »
FK1

Cats, Dogs, small pet furries, chickens, ducks, geese, pigs (no experience with breeding though), goats & sheep.
Could probably manage cattle (can hand milk). Can help with horses- though not with exercising, but can feed, water, muck out, deal with farriers etc.

I refuse to look after pet spiders, and would be reluctant to go into your house if you had such things!

Beth

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS