Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: eAML2  (Read 61888 times)

oaklandspigs

• Joined Nov 2009
  • East Sussex
    • OaklandsPigs
Re: eAML2
« Reply #150 on: December 12, 2011, 06:22:41 pm »
Been on this morning to confirm move (ie give feedback) and the bloody thing won't let me, theres no move in the archive or pending??? confused is that because the office staff don't start until 9 this morning???
Will try later.
mandy  :pig:

Mandy,

Please let me know the outcome and BPEX explanation of this - this is not the first I have heard of this, and if entries are disappearing with low usage, this is a worry when the full system kicks in.

www.Oaklandspigs.co.uk
"Perfect Pigs" the complete guide to keeping pigs; One Day Pig Courses in South East;
Weaners for sale - Visit our site for details

Fowgill Farm

• Joined Feb 2009
« Reply #151 on: December 12, 2011, 08:25:24 pm »
Hi Robin
Just checked my e-mail and i have feedback confirmation from my abbattoir so went on eaml and sure enuff there it was in my completed movements folder, there is another folder for finished movements but whats the difference, i still haven't had the chance to complete from my end but looks like regardless its gone thro. most peculiar, will try and ring tomorrow for explanation but not holding my breath as suspect they will say well it worked didn't it!
mandy  :pig:

oaklandspigs

• Joined Nov 2009
  • East Sussex
    • OaklandsPigs
« Reply #152 on: December 13, 2011, 08:42:47 am »
Mandy,

Thanks
www.Oaklandspigs.co.uk
"Perfect Pigs" the complete guide to keeping pigs; One Day Pig Courses in South East;
Weaners for sale - Visit our site for details

Berkshire Boy

• Joined May 2011
  • Presteigne, Powys
« Reply #153 on: December 13, 2011, 04:51:21 pm »
I don't have a problem with feedback I do it on the mobile while at the abattoir and they text back almost immediately.
Everyone makes mistakes as the Dalek said climbing off the dustbin.

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #154 on: December 13, 2011, 07:47:35 pm »
I don't have a problem with feedback I do it on the mobile while at the abattoir and they text back almost immediately.
Yeah... I decided I didn't need the government knowing my mobile number... far too Big Brother (in a 1984 way) for me.
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

robert waddell

« Reply #155 on: December 13, 2011, 08:01:24 pm »
is that not the whole point of e aml  or are you just disregarding the information that has to be given
when they get it sorted   the place of birth of the pig
                                    holding number and all the tag numbers
                                   haulier and if you have the relevent documentation
                                   time you leave and time you arrive          speeding charges you declared the times    long journeys time driving etc
                                     reg details just to check if you are rta compliant

i am sure i have missed something     have fun filling these forms in they are legal :farmer:

Berkshire Boy

• Joined May 2011
  • Presteigne, Powys
« Reply #156 on: December 13, 2011, 10:25:39 pm »
Really Sally, do you not think that if they wanted your number they couldn't contact numerous organisations who would sell it to them.
Everyone makes mistakes as the Dalek said climbing off the dustbin.

princesspiggy

« Reply #157 on: December 13, 2011, 10:37:47 pm »
          speeding charges you declared the times   

am i not the first to get a speeding ticket to stay under 8 hrs??   lol   ;D ;) ;)

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
« Reply #158 on: December 13, 2011, 11:13:55 pm »
Really Sally, do you not think that if they wanted your number they couldn't contact numerous organisations who would sell it to them.
Yes I do not think that.
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

tizaala

• Joined Mar 2011
  • Dolau, Llandrindod Wells,Powys
« Reply #159 on: December 14, 2011, 08:53:45 am »
Sally , did you honestly think they didn't already have your number? GCHQ routinely monitor every call you make from any transmitable device. ....makes you feel good all over don't it.

robert waddell

« Reply #160 on: December 14, 2011, 09:04:22 am »
 oh i do hope they listen in to the calls made to me from ethnic call centers    and the replies given   they would go viral       maybe not that would give the game away that we are being monitored >:(
anyway with the e aml we are making a stick to beat ourselves with :farmer:

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
« Reply #161 on: December 14, 2011, 09:30:05 am »
GCHQ routinely monitor every call you make from any transmitable device.
Nah, they're too busy listening to the French.  And Royalty.

waterhouse

« Reply #162 on: December 14, 2011, 06:43:46 pm »
I thought that because of the cuts GCHQ had outsourced telecommunications monitoring to Rupert & James Murdoch.

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
« Reply #163 on: December 15, 2011, 08:59:25 am »
I thought that because of the cuts GCHQ had outsourced telecommunications monitoring to Rupert & James Murdoch.
;D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS