Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Spooky ~~~~~~~~~~  (Read 3080 times)

Sandy

Spooky ~~~~~~~~~~
« on: September 07, 2011, 12:25:26 am »
I have had to stay up as I was going to chat to my daughter so was looking for photos of the open day at the Tower 300 yards away and I saw photos of the so called orbs, now they sparked off a thought I had about photos from our wedding that was held in our dinning room, so, I looked at photos and noticed only some had round light type marks near me and only me although I did see one on the floor of a photo, the thing is, it was my daughters camera and she took loads of photos on it, one after another and only some where I am in the photo, have these marks, I shall call them orbs as I am now thinking they may be something in it. In that room music often goes off, I moved a stero in there so I could play stuff at our wedding, it worked well one day then nothing the next, my hubby even thought I had done something to it, but then it worked fine again, on the day of our wedding it would not work, now I do believe that is a tec problem so not too worried, well at the weekend I played loads of music and had to run to turn it down when we had police visit, then, when my cousins came, nothing, it would not work, he said it was the amp and I agreed...so, they left, I stayed up a bit then went in at 2 am to set up for breakfast and the radio started working, some man mumbling and I thought some one was out in our hall, no it was the stero back on!!! so, I could go on about stuff in the room, previouse owners took the lock off as they kept getting locked in!!! What do others think of "orbs" Pleaseeeeeeeeee

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
Re: Spooky ~~~~~~~~~~
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 06:54:29 am »
Sandy, I popped a couple of my own pics onto facebook and tagged you so you can see my own experience!! quite often hubby goes to develop pics from his days at work at various farms and if a speck of dust or raindrop gets on his camera he'll take the mick out of me and say "ooooooooooh orbs look...!" cheeky sod but I do believe in spirits finding ways to let us know they are there and orbs are one of those ways I think.
our old house was so haunted we had to get a vicar (well 2 actually) round to persuade the spooks to go, in the end a lovely medium came and finished the job (she kept goats long before I did and I loved her to bits, she sadly died 2 years ago  :(   )    any pictures we took were riddled with orbs, I was hit by little lavender pillows as I walked under the galleried landing (and I mean pelted!!) my mum saw a woman in her annexe, I regularly had the tv turned on, oxo cubes were thrown at me, cupboard doors flew open, the kettle would turn itself on and my husband had the spirit of a baby in his office and every now and then it would let out a huge scream - mr cynical stopped being so haha funny about it all after that and that's when the medium came and told us that she could see a cross shaped gravestone of a small child. sure enough, over in the tiny graveyard, a 2 year old boy was buried - I left him flowers after that and didn't complain when the kids toys were being played with (you could hear 'him' activate the noises on the toy farm)
so yes, having seen your pictures - esp the one where you have an orb on your armpit I'd say they exist!
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

HappyHippy

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 07:29:05 am »
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio"  ;)

Not going into details (cos I'd either bore you all silly or terrify you  :D) but I live in what used to be an elderly care home and perhaps growing up with my parents running it and being over-exposed to death at a young age made me a bit more curious, but I believe and have seen spooky going's on too.
Karen  :wave:

Sandy

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 09:17:23 am »
I am a logical person and would also poo poo stuff but when you witness stuff yourself you begin to be less sceptical.

I was told some people used to hear a women playing the piano in that room, as far as the rest of the house goes there is nothing at all, well I do not think so.

One experience that really made me believe I think I posted before but here goes:-

I had started a new job and the induction was held over 2 days at a large old house some distance from where I lived so we all stayed the night. I was annoyed by this as I was just separated and had know one to look after my cat and also had no money to spend in the bar like the others on the course so I went off to my room and to bed. I feel fast asleep and then was woken up with what looked like a monk, leaning over me, I could not see his face as it was dark and he was in brown sacking, I could see the fabric clearly as he was so close, not sure why but I shut my eyes tight with my heart racing and turned the other way and told myself not to be silly, I went back to sleep but kept thinking about it. At breakfast in the large hall, I over heard one of the bosses asking people on his table, if they had seen anything in the night, my ears pricked up, people had not but he said " well some thing/one, defiantly came into my room as the door opened and shut , then another door opened and shut and I felt an icy blast"   

I said nothing as I thought people would think I am strange, well on returning to work I asked if any others who had done training there had experienced anything, a lot of people said they had, some one heard medieval music, others had doors open or heard some one talking, none had seen anything!! I then rang the venue and the receptionist was cautious, I asked if any one the night I stayed had seen anything, at first she asked if I enjoyed my stay etc. then said yes they had had a few reporting of things that night and there were a few "ghosts" that roam around the west wing, " thats where I was!!!!!!!

I have experienced a few other things too but that made it clear to me there is something going on ::) ::)

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 09:29:28 am »
 :o   woah!! spooky indeed! There is more to life than what we can see, I'm sure.
I've worked so many night and twilight shifts in care homes, hospitals, in the community and a large chunk of my nursing career was caring for dying people.  I know on one occasion I am 99% sure that one of my favourite patients actually came back for a visit. I saw him and his red dressing gown and the second nurse on also felt something. we worked together all night glued at the hip as although I really liked this man, I felt so scared!! I was only about 18 though.
After Toby my cat was killed on the road a couple of months ago, Tony and I both had strange (but comforting) things happen. Tony had to stop his car because "a cat was brushing my legs and I thought Snowball had got in the car" (ok I wet myself laughing at this one!!) but I've heard Toby's unique "I-have-a-mouse-in-my-mouth" meow a few times and forgotten that he is now longer with us, dashed downstairs to shoo him out with his prey!   
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Sandy

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 09:47:05 am »
THink I told this before but I worked in an office that was two terraced houses, we had to go to get admin etc from the other house, one day I unlocked the door to get back in and I jumped out of the way of a cat running out,but then it disapeared, I even worried it would get run over as we were on a busy road, but then I thought that it disapeared a bit too fast. I went to my desk and asked my boss if he had seen a cat, he stood and said he came into the office a week before and unlocked his room and a cat was sitting in his letter tray, it then ran out but disapeared before it got to the stairs, he said he never said anything as people would think he was strange...not long later the alarm people had to come out as the alarms kept going off in the night, the alarm man could not understand why the sensor went off in my bosses office but not in the hall and also in a down stairs room, but again, no where else....I told him about the cat and he went very quiet!!!!

Sandy

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 01:52:17 pm »
Some one told me that they used to hear a piano being played in our dinning room, well I have one now and not heard it being played, but my stereo has been on for hours with no problem, it only works properly when there is just me around, I need some Technical advice on that as I want to buy another to replace it but it sounds brill when its on!!!! What could be wrong...oh and I tagged the so called orbs, and I do understand they are light particles, but also wonder if some thing attracts them!!! well when I tagged them with the word ORB, I checked the photos and the were nothing like orb but 2 names, one an actor that was in Twilight and Harry Potter and the other a Photographer and music maker and DJ...both names no were near Orb....some one try tagging orb on their facebook and see what you end up  with...spooky!!
Just one last thing, do long life bulbs not work some times then they work again????? I went to buy one to replace one and it worked again, I think it must have been overheated or something and after cooling came on, can any one tell me if thats correct before I blame that one on the poltergeist!!!!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sandy

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2011, 01:36:31 pm »
Well looked through all inside photos and took more of that room and not one blob, the photos all were from several different people here not only one camera but a few and all have a few blobs in photos taken in that room and an odd blob in the hall outside that room but none all over the rest of the house...It was day light and not a dark room.....still find it odd as it cannot be just the camera as it would be on other photos taken directly before or after.

THe stero that chose not to work that day or other days when I want to play music to people, has been on non stop almost for the last three days, so, all I need now is some one to come for a meal and I bet, almost 100% it will not work, even steve has noticed he can play music when on his own but if he puts some on for me, it goes off......even stranger for it to come back on when alone again!!!!!!!!

I am not wishing to either say there is spooks or not, I just am curiouse to proper reasons why these things happen, the rest of the house nothing strange happens... ;D

Sandy

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2011, 01:38:49 pm »
Forgot that the bedroom above has TV's that also turn on in the night, one of our guests whated a horror film and he was wokedn up with the TV turning back on in the early hours, that happens a lot but I put that down to some one messing with the sleep control.....but now wounder as we have a different TV in there now and that happens with that too only sometimes!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS