Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Amongst sisters (+ photo of the authors bum)  (Read 2092 times)

Sandy

Amongst sisters (+ photo of the authors bum)
« on: July 21, 2011, 10:07:48 am »
My daughter in Australia is a cosmetic scientist as well as numerous other jobs and persuits, she writes a lot of articles for magazines, teaches science and makes products etc . The book she is launching is a cumulation of life story's, recipes, articles, arty beautiful photographs and personal clippets about growing up as one of three sisters, over 50 people explore thier journey to self exceptance.

I have not read it, the little bit I read about my daughter brought a huge lump in my throat, :'( as a mother you do not know how your children view their life and interaction within the family, I have only seen the raw stuff but it will be a coffee table book and well worth a look at.

I am posting a link to the Facebook page, hope it works!!!!!
Whops, it didn't
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 02:20:08 pm by Sandy »

Sandy

Re: Amongst sisters
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 09:41:29 pm »
I have just recieved the book that my daughter is the author of, its full of womens stories of thier growing into women hood, body images and inspirational items from women from all walks of life, some from the sex industry and some based in lucrative cosmetic industry..there are also easy to follow recipes and wonderful photos by an award winning photographer>>>>>>so proud of her!

scotelf

• Joined Aug 2010
  • West Lothian
Re: Amongst sisters (+ photo of the authors bum)
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 12:58:02 pm »
Wow, what an achievement, you are so right to be proud of her  :-*
Lynn :)

Sandy

Re: Amongst sisters (+ photo of the authors bum)
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 01:19:15 pm »
She has had so many set backs but since her birth she has pushed herself, the book is sort of a feminine self help inspirational book with recipes in and others experiences and of course photos, my hubby has been reading it a lot, not sure what that one means? As I type my middle daughter is in the air with her hubby and family and the youngest joining them in 2 days, all for the launch where there will be acrobats, pole and burlesque dances all dressed in body suits to show we are all the same under the skin!!!!!! The book is suppose to be an experiment at a collaborative publication but doing that, lots of people want their bit of it and its caused some grief for my daughter!!

Very proud!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS