Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Rangecookers  (Read 4757 times)

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
Re: Rangecookers
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2011, 02:40:20 pm »
we just bought the Ilaria
http://www.pipinghotstoves.com/cookers-790-0.html

it looks great , is good value and the specs are what we need (attach a few radiators and heat the water) - all we need is it installing itself  ::) ::)
I must post some pics of work in progress  ;D :&>

egbert

• Joined Jan 2010
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2011, 06:32:00 pm »
I have to admit the Rangemaster was my favourite and it seems to be the preference on here too, so I reckon now it's just taking the jump into cutting up my worktop.  ::) 

The OH is not really keen as we deliberately bought a 3m long worktop on purpose when installing the kitchen so that it was one length and looked smooth, and now I am trying to get him to chop it in half :( ;D

Thanks for your help lovely peoples  :D ;)

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2011, 08:13:27 pm »
if you've not already gone ahead and bought the Rangemaster ....  (  ;) )
My o/h had his heart set on the RM Classic in cream & brass ... about twice the price our Insurance was prepared to pay
 (our New World range was flooded out, along with the rest of my kitchen a week before Christmas.  Racing green & really "tinny" so we were actually quite pleased about that!)

When we finally got the ££ through, this lovely Belling Classic 100 came available at Comet, cream & brass & much better on the coffers!
Wok burner, 2 ovens, separate grill & drawer for the tins.
Its a pleasure to use, gas with electric ignition.
 the oven lights stay on, so the cats can keep a better eye on the roast!!   ::)

Here, it is modelled by Sheba, who's 4th Birthday tea was the first thing cooked in it!  ;D

Little Blue

egbert

• Joined Jan 2010
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2011, 09:02:30 pm »
That is lovely. Unfortunately I am limited to elec only and 900 wide - a 1000 would be better but OH is not prepared to knock part of a wall out for me. I did ask already   ;D ;D ;D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS