Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Equine Dentist  (Read 8699 times)

HappyHippy

Equine Dentist
« on: January 29, 2009, 06:08:05 pm »
Hiya,

I hope no-one minds but I'm just going to do a plug for my friend & neighbour who is an equine dentist.
Her name is Gail Gladstone and she frequently travels up and down Scotland sorting out horses teeth.
Equitec Dentistry is the name of her company, but if you have any trouble finding her details let me know and I'll pass them on.

Thanks,

Karen  :horse: ;D

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Equine Dentist
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 10:44:57 pm »
If anyone needs a good equine dentist near Aberdeenshire my friend's daughter has her own buisness, Deborah Atkinson. Can get her number if needed.
Annie
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

juliag

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Wanstrow somerset
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 08:38:07 am »
We are down in Somerset and use the great Bob Livock, the nicest man you will ever need and very very handsome! (always a bonus!!) nice twinkly eyes............ Gorgeous man, and he does an amazing job putting right what other dentists have done wrong!!! Travels all over the world so in great demand whilst he is here. Based just outside of Chippenham in wiltshire, if you are in the south this man is the 'only' dentist to use.  :) :) :horse:
juliag

Julie S

• Joined Jan 2009
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 04:40:09 pm »
Anyone know of a good horse dentist in Staffs / Cheshire area???
200 sheep, 4 pigs, 2 donkeys, 1 shetland pony, 12 cats and a bunch of gruesome chickens

Nemesis

• Joined Mar 2009
    • SOS-office
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 05:08:42 pm »
For Northumberland and County Durham you can't go far wrong than use Tommy Niven or Tim Batey.  Also, the Alnorthumbria practice are giving 15% off equine dentistry during April.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS