Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: News!!! Wool processing 2011  (Read 2265 times)

woollyval

• Joined Feb 2008
  • Near Bodmin, Cornwall
    • Val Grainger
    • Facebook
News!!! Wool processing 2011
« on: March 17, 2011, 04:31:49 pm »
As most of you know.....and will now if you didn't before..... I have been running a small wool processing/felting business along with making and supplying sheeps wool insulation and meat box liners that keep postal deliveries etc cold.

Well over the last year I have been working very hard and was about to expand when I was diagnosed with breast cancer.....Thankfully having gone through lots of very nasty treatment I am on the mend and back working with the sheep etc......well never stopped really :D

However I am taking the business The Woolly Shepherd in a different direction that will allow a less than 70 hour working week and allow me to enjoy my family and sheep more.....and run some exciting courses etc.....!

So therefore The Natural Fibre Co down at Launceston will be taking over the felting and small processing mill machines and for those of you wishing to have needlefelt, wet felt, wool washed and carded etc etc please get in the queue by contacting them as soon as possible....as we always have had a long queue of customers!

As for what I will be doing....watch this space!
www.valgrainger.co.uk

Overall winner of the Devon Environmental Business Awards 2009

shetlandpaul

• Joined Oct 2008
Re: News!!! Wool processing 2011
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 04:34:02 pm »
glad your getting better.

Fleecewife

• Joined May 2010
  • South Lanarkshire
    • ScotHebs
Re: News!!! Wool processing 2011
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 06:19:46 pm »
Hi Woollyshepherd  :wave: - I'm so glad you're on the mend, after all that treatment - it really is horrible I know. Good idea to spend more time with what you love.  I'll get in that NFCo queue  :)
"Let's not talk about what we can do, but do what we can"

There is NO planet B - what are YOU doing to save our home?

Do something today that your future self will thank you for - plant a tree

Love your soil - it's the lifeblood of your land.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS