Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: crochet pattern designer wanted  (Read 1870 times)

scattybiker1972

• Joined Dec 2009
  • wirral
crochet pattern designer wanted
« on: October 13, 2010, 03:58:00 pm »
thought this may interest anybody can design their own crochet/knitting patterns  and get a chance to be paid for it
sorry couldnt figure how to do a link so just copied and pasted all of it

"Amy Solovay - About.com Crochet Guide" <crochet.guide@about.com>

About.com Crochet

From Amy Solovay, your Guide to Crochet

I have some fantastic news, everyone! We're planning to expand our coverage of the crochet topic to include more patterns. With that in mind, we're currently seeking an experienced crochet pattern designer.

Contributing Writers -- Overview

The official title of the position is "Contributing Writer." The link above takes you to a general overview describing what it means to be a contributing writer with About.com.
Compensation

This is a paid opportunity.

Please note that the 12 article minimum mentioned in the compensation overview will not apply for the crochet topic; we've worked out a different schedule due to the labor intensity of creating crochet patterns. We're asking for a minimum of 4 original patterns per month, plus any necessary supporting materials (including stitch tutorials and definitions of unfamiliar terms, as necessary.)

Apply to Be a Contributing Writer

Contributing writer positions are available for different topics; crochet is one of them, but there are plenty of others, including digital scrapbooking, machine quilting, and many more. If you see a topic on this list that catches your eye, just click on it for more specific info about what we're looking for.

If you think this sounds like an opportunity that matches well with your skill set, I encourage you to apply at the URL linked above. If you know of someone who would be a great fit for this position, please forward a copy of this newsletter to that person. Thanks so much! Please know that I sincerely appreciate each and every application.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS