Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: creamers and bath stuff!  (Read 3285 times)

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
creamers and bath stuff!
« on: October 21, 2010, 04:58:24 pm »
Just to let you know, I've started making goats milk bath bombs, creamers and melts as well as soap  :)  Am trying to sort out a 'free postage on orders over £20' for November (if I can work out how to on my website  ::)   ) either that or a code for TAS members to use

Still have oodles of frozen milk to tide me over despite poor Avocet dying, then hopefully Savannah will have kids and become my milking goat and the face of 'its baaa-th time'  :)
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
Re: creamers and bath stuff!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 05:49:24 pm »
Looking forward to trying them with my next order Lisa  :)

faith0504

• Joined Aug 2010
  • Cairngorms
  • take it easy and chill
    • blaemuir cottage
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 08:31:17 pm »
count me in thats some xmas pressies sorted  :wave:

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 05:11:43 pm »
forgot to mention bath sherbet too  ;)  can make bath bombs/sherbet to order so if your favourite fragrance isn't listed just drop me an email and I'll see if I can make it.

website not letting me offer free P&P so what I will do is automatically refund the postage to any customer who buys more than £20 worth of items during November - if you trust me! promise I will xx

thanks James and Faith for your messages xx
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

dizzy1pig

• Joined Jan 2010
  • Leuchars, Fife
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 08:10:23 pm »
Did not read the November bit..... Does the free p n p cover October to?????? :wave:
just sent my order

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 08:21:14 pm »
Just for TAS members it will include these last few days of October too  :)  will refund your P&P just now xx

Mo

• Joined Jun 2010
  • Yorkshire
    • A Small Holding
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 08:41:45 am »
I'm so glad I called in here before I did my order - I've been dithering because of the "coming soon"s and the things that pop up 'sold out'. With your p&p offer I can order then do a follow up order for the things you introduce. Nice one! Thank you.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS