Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Amazon and unordered stuff  (Read 22254 times)

Jukes Mum

• Joined Apr 2014
  • North Yorkshire
Re: Amazon and unordered stuff
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2018, 12:38:57 pm »
Is anyone else disappointed when they log in and see there is no update from Rupert the Bear about what weird and wonderful deliveries he's had?  ;D
Don’t Monkey With Another Monkey’s Monkey

Anke

• Joined Dec 2009
  • St Boswells, Scottish Borders
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2018, 01:52:31 pm »
Is anyone else disappointed when they log in and see there is no update from Rupert the Bear about what weird and wonderful deliveries he's had?  ;D

Yep.

Rupert the bear

• Joined Jun 2015
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2018, 04:45:53 pm »
Nothing so far today,postie has been, but still time for the couriers  :eyelashes:

Alex_

• Joined Jul 2016
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2018, 08:26:47 am »
Well it's that time of year, Maybe you are on Santa's "good" list  :santa:

Rupert the bear

• Joined Jun 2015
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2018, 09:49:26 am »
Well it's that time of year, Maybe you are on Santa's "good" list  :santa:

Me ? on a "good" list ?  :roflanim: :roflanim: :roflanim: :roflanim:
More like a hit list !

Oopsiboughtasheep

• Joined Aug 2014
  • Hampshire
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2018, 10:33:01 am »

Yes, as I also am when I don't find another new item in the 'Funnies' section from pgkevet!....or another one of Wombles famous 'inventions'......
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 10:36:40 am by Oopsiboughtasheep »
Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Rupert the bear

• Joined Jun 2015
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2018, 11:09:57 pm »
A pack of A5 graph paper, a suitcase generator,a partridge in a pear tree  a hard back book "Fight to the Finish by Allan Mallinson" on the first world war month by month,and a small bottle of " Stayput" body glue. that'll be handy to put myself back together  :thumbsup: 

Wish someone would order a pair of xxl knees with fitting kit !

Womble

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Stirlingshire, Central Scotland
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2018, 09:08:41 am »
Seriously, a suitcase generator!?  Keep hold of that for sure!!

(Unless it's a device for generating suitcases. But then again, that could be pretty useful too).

Yes, as I also am when I don't find another new item in the 'Funnies' section from pgkevet!....or another one of Wombles famous 'inventions'......

Oh, I feel as though I've let you down now, [member=81562]Oopsiboughtasheep[/member] , but I'm mortally offended to see the word 'inventions' with quote marks around it :roflanim: . I haven't actually invented anything since the whizz bang feral cat trap almost a year ago  :-[ . The reason for this is that I'm flat out at work at the moment. We're trying to invent / develop a £60,000,000 contraption which, if it works, will change the way we feed humanity. So that's taken priority over cat traps and similar this year  ;D .

My homemade poultry drinker blog post still gets a few thousand hits a month from all over the world, so I do wonder how many of those people have made by now  :) . I'm also working on designs for a brick s**t duck house, so watch this space!
"All fungi are edible. Some fungi are only edible once." -Terry Pratchett

Oopsiboughtasheep

• Joined Aug 2014
  • Hampshire
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2018, 02:33:22 pm »
So sorry for any offence caused Womble  :roflanim: the quote marks were only cos I wasn't confident that you had actually patented your Inventions  ;D I still have, in regular use, one of your brilliant salt lick holders which stops it disintegrating in the rain. Just the job and I always enjoy seeing other ideas that you come up with, be they practical or just hilarious. Keep them coming...  :sheep: :sheep:
Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Rupert the bear

• Joined Jun 2015
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2018, 05:32:37 pm »
Seriously, a suitcase generator!?  Keep hold of that for sure!!

(Unless it's a device for generating suitcases. But then again, that could be pretty useful too).
And by the way of a tease....
The book looks like a good read, just had to take the genny out of the box and look at it , it's the law y'know :innocent:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 05:34:28 pm by Rupert the bear »

Rupert the bear

• Joined Jun 2015
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2019, 05:42:23 pm »
Oh no, not again....   flat square box from Amazon, haven't opened it, yet  any guesses ?

Buttermilk

• Joined Jul 2014
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2019, 06:05:31 pm »
iPad?

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2019, 10:01:45 pm »
Framed picture

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2019, 12:15:43 pm »
Is this not some sort of scam. Sure I read this somewhere.

Rupert the bear

• Joined Jun 2015
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2019, 01:49:47 pm »
Is this not some sort of scam. Sure I read this somewhere.
This what I thought it might be but, I now no longer have an Amazon account and the bank block any transaction to Amazon EU and US . As I mentioned before it looks like a 3rd party seller mistakenly using my address.
To be fair Amazon have been very helpful, I have been told what to do "going forward" ( buzz phrase of the month )
As for the latest box it will remain unopened for the next few days kept in a safe place until it is either requested back at the senders expense or abandoned  :innocent:  .

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS