Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Ello from Devon  (Read 3749 times)

redfox

• Joined Aug 2008
Ello from Devon
« on: September 11, 2008, 12:38:39 pm »
Hello Fellow land lovers!

I'm 29, female, living in Devon.

I have 8 chickens, 2 Angora goats, 2 Jacob/Texal Sheep, and 2 lovely cats. We also have a veg patch.

We currently rent a house which has an acre, the dream is to have our own someday. Would be nice to not have to ask permission if i want to do something.

I'm passionate about animal welfare using herbs and wildflowers. Ever since i was a small child i would be found outside crushing berries under a stone pretending to make potions.

Oneday i would love to have my own Holistic animal centre. I spend most of my spare time reading up on natural cures and medicines.

Not quite sure what else to write about myself. I hope this is suffice.

I look forward to hearing from you in the forums, i always have loads of questions.

Kind regards,

Redfox ;D

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
  • Dust yourself off when life throws you down.
Re: Ello from Devon
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 04:04:26 pm »
Hi
welcome to the site newcomers are always welcome. I've got angora goats. Do you shear yours twice yearly yourselves? I would love to hear more about your potions, how do you find out what does what?
Penybont Ryelands. Ystwyth Coloured Ryelands.  2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 2 anglo nubian kids, 3golden retrievers a collie and a red fox labrador retriever, geese, ducks & chickens.

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 07:00:12 pm »
Hi and welcome.

pigsatlesrues

• Joined Oct 2008
  • Normandy, France
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 08:06:07 pm »
Welcome Redfox - I would be interested to read about some of your 'potions'.  I think the whole concept of what you do is really wonderful.  I would rather use natural products on our animals so hope you can find some time to tell us all about it sometime.

Kate
Bonjour et avoir un bon jour !

Francis Bacon

• Joined Jan 2008
  • Belabre, France
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 08:25:50 pm »
Hello & Welcome Redfox

The holistic animal centre sounds a really good idea, I look forward to hearing your news & views.
Regards
Donna  ;)
I Love mornings - I just wish they came later in the day!

redfox

• Joined Aug 2008
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 11:34:43 pm »
wow guys...it was so nice to hear your responses. Thanks for taking the time to make me feel warm and welcome. xxx

carole

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2008, 02:01:41 pm »
Hello and welcome from me too,

Carole

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS