Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: What did you have for breakfast?  (Read 25173 times)

loosey

• Joined May 2010
  • Cornwall
Re: What did you have for breakfast?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2010, 10:25:45 am »
a cereal bar and a banana before starting work in the office at 5am ... rubbish!

bamford6

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2010, 10:31:00 am »
full breakfast eggs tomatoes sausages and full roast onley 1 day a week thats on sunday

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Mablethorpe Lincolnshire
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2010, 10:44:08 am »
Was just enjoying toast, my own bread of course, when I was rudely interrupted by the chickens mobbing. They ate two fledgling birds from a nearby nest, sparrows I think, and that put me off!

WinslowPorker

• Joined Mar 2010
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2010, 12:50:47 pm »
same as for me bamford, only 1 day a week do i eat breakfast usually i dont have time or the inclination to eat breakfast.

ballingall

• Joined Sep 2008
  • Avonbridge, Falkirk
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2010, 01:09:32 pm »
2 slices of wholemeal toast, one with honey on and one plain.

Now, about this treatment for the aversion to fried eggs- what did they do and who did you go and see humphreymctush?

Beth

humphreymctush

• Joined Jul 2010
  • orkney
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2010, 02:26:44 pm »
I saw a hypnotist in South London called Martin Burgoyne. www.hypnosisinlondon.com
He did a variety of things. There was hypnotism, neurolinguistic programming and emotional freedom technique At one point I had to pretend to go sking with him and at on a number of occaisions he asked me to call to mind my sense of truimph after sucessfully delivering twin lambs in particulary tricky tangle. I was required to tap myself in various places and chant "Even though I am discusted by that richness, I choose to enjoy a complete cooked breakfast" The main thing is it worked. I think he held back a bit because he was concerned that if he gave it the full works I would become addicted to eggs and eat then "eggsessivley"

WinslowPorker

• Joined Mar 2010
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2010, 03:37:32 pm »
My wife is a fully qualified Hypnotherapist/NLP practitioner etc, any questions direct my way and i will get her to answer

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Mablethorpe Lincolnshire
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2010, 08:04:32 pm »
I have a question for your wife W.P.  Is there such a thing as an hypnosis "Gastric Band" and how does it work?

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2010, 03:11:07 pm »
only tea...breakfast tends to make me even more hungry, so usually I wait until I am really ravenous at lunchtime, for that I had scrambled eggs, yesterday we had French toast! Lots of eggs, lol :&>

humphreymctush

• Joined Jul 2010
  • orkney
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2010, 05:46:00 pm »
thats interesting. I heard that if you eat breakfast before you have done any work, your body looses the ability to metabolise body fat. I too find breakfast makes me hungrier unless I put in about three hours work before I have my bacon and eggs.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2010, 06:32:54 pm »
My wife is a fully qualified Hypnotherapist/NLP practitioner etc, any questions direct my way and i will get her to answer
Yes please, how can I stop myself eating bread and butter - I know that is why I can't lose any weight., but my will power isn't strong enough to stop me buying them.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

humphreymctush

• Joined Jul 2010
  • orkney
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2010, 06:01:18 pm »
the hyptotist I saw was acustomed to helping people give things up. He cured a woman of a cashew nut addiction. so I am sure bread and butter would be just as easy

Sandy

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2010, 10:04:11 am »
I have to stop myself putting butter or any spread on toast if I have that for breakfast as I love butter on toast!!!!!! THis morning I was hungrey due to feeling a bit strange last night!! so had 2 rounds of wholmeal toast, no spread and a few baked beans so I think we may have a breezy day here  ;)

Mickyork

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Yeadingham, North Yorkshire
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2010, 04:59:19 pm »
I had pate on toast today & it was rather splendid  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Live for today. Tomorrow never comes

Sandy

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2010, 09:28:59 am »
Not sure what to have for breakfast his morning, still staying on my diet, not too strict but if I start the day with sweet stuff, (I love porrage with brown sugar) I crave more sweet stuff for the rest of the day??/ ??? ???

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS