Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Urgent FTGH  (Read 16577 times)

ellisr

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Wales
Re: Urgent FTGH
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2010, 09:17:59 am »
Do I care!!!!!! both are good to me lol.....Two birds with one stone and all that I see this as a win win situation ;D

Moregin

• Joined Oct 2009
  • Grangemouth
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2010, 10:23:11 am »
Ellisr,

Hi, not sure if this will  help, but try reporting him to the police, you are feeling threatened and intimidated (these are the words to use).  Especially effective if you have young children.

this advice came from a friend who worked with CAB.

Hope you get it all sorted out.

Try to be the type of person your dog thinks you are!

ellisr

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Wales
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2010, 10:41:45 am »
I am now living alone as my husband couldn't take the pressures of it all, and all the kids have flown the nest. So I am going to use that I am walking around with my note book and writing things down to make a case.

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2010, 03:15:23 pm »
Thats not a nice situation at all, if you are alone, and this man I assume knows it?

If there is something you could specifically report to the police, perhaps him seeing a police car outside your home, would be enough to make him at least think, and back off you.

ellisr

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Wales
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2010, 03:42:44 pm »
It would but at the moment I have greater things on my mind than a sad man with nothing better to do. He will get his comupence when this situation is all over. I am a great believer in what doesn't kill us makes us stronger so he better watch out as I don't have anyone to hold me back now

Daveravey

• Joined Jul 2009
  • Fife
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2010, 04:07:01 pm »
How about a nice lawyer's letter of intent to sue him for loss of earnings if he continues his plight against your stock.

ellisr

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Wales
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2010, 04:15:41 pm »
can I sue for loss of husband at the same time?

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2010, 04:23:39 pm »
Having suffered at the hands of neighbours like this in the past, I can fully understand the stress this has put on your husband and yourself.  The stress I was under caused me to have really bad stomach ulcers.  We are not about to move out of the farm, and we still own the house where we had all the trouble.  I cannot move back there, even though the neighbours have moved .....my caravan is a nicer option.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2010, 07:32:17 pm »
Hey, Roxy, are things better for you now then.
Ellisr - you should let a lawyer know that your husband left the marital home because of this man stalking you both.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS