Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 12563 times)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2010, 09:23:07 am »
Hello agen Cobra It weant luke like thet.It will look like a delux Hen Hut cos I can see it in me minds eye ;D :farmer: :wave:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Cobra

• Joined Jun 2010
  • Somerset
    • Millers Of Sedgemoor
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2010, 12:58:55 pm »
Ah thanks you, keep them there good thoughts coming my way, I can feel the vibs from here ;) It was on the door step 8:00 first drop  :wave:

Sandy

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2010, 10:29:42 pm »
 ???God knows ???

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2010, 07:32:08 am »
Sandy SNAP ! ??? :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2010, 03:18:06 pm »
I have been awake since 6 am this morning - on the phone to my pal who has two youngsters bred by me - they have just had their first litter and I was advising on the whelping as it progressed.  Vet said there were 4 pups at her scan, 8 born hopefully that's it! - 4 boys, 4 girls, black and whites, liver and whites and tricolours. Awaiting photos so will post as soon as I get them.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Sandy

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2010, 10:06:13 pm »
I seem to be busy ALL day and not know what I am doing!!!!!! managed to collect a lot of berries while out with Rhum and Rohan...Islay and Ben look a bit sad as Steve is suppose to be taking them out ;)

ballingall

• Joined Sep 2008
  • Avonbridge, Falkirk
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2010, 10:39:45 pm »
Made a trip into a pet shop in Bathgate to try and get a baby rabbit and some gerbils for my neices' birthday this week. They had neither, so instead we came home with my birthday present (which isn't until August) of a kitten! Also checked a pet shop in Livingston, which didn't have the kind of rabbits one neice wanted, so came home again. Tidied up the goat shed a bit, put the big billy out in the little paddock and trimmed his feet and plucked out his hair which he was casting out. Friends arrived to pick him up and take away  :( But he has a good home, and I know they will look after him. We then (after I had a shower to get rid of the smell of billy goat) went to visit a rabbit breeder, where we did get the right kind of rabbits- thank god! But we were there for about 4 hours- she had hundreds of rabbits and was a interesting lady, if slightly odd.

Home, animals done again and just had some soup for tea just now. Need to head back outside to bring in the male kids and shut up everything.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 10:42:39 pm by ballingall »

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2010, 08:31:42 am »
Morning ballingall I know but you reminded me of a funny So you will have to let me  off.Uh no the purist will only moan have a look in jokes in the coffee lounge :farmer:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS