Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Heading for my half century birthday on Sunday ......  (Read 6685 times)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Re: Heading for my half century birthday on Sunday ......
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2010, 07:49:23 am »
Hey up H and Roxy Don't believe the fibbing swines.It's a malicious rumour put about by them as think you are to old for them.Amusing story should be in the joke bit no doubt
A retired 55 yr old farmer sold the farm and moved to Florida.Where he built a magnificent Ranch House with a great garden and behind a screen hedge a pool.Of course as time passed by it became to much bother to go down the pool every day and so when the water got cloudy he used to go down with a bucket of chlorine now and then to clean it up.This particular day he heard a lot of squealing and shouting from behind the screen so he gets the bucket and ventures forth to investigate.There in the pool was half a dozen nubile young ladies skinny dipping.One spots him and shrieks "You dirty old man you can clear off were not getting out while you are stood there watching.You are not seeing us with out our clothes on.You pervert you" The old man replied"Oh I wasn't really watching you girls I was amazed at the noise I have just come down to feed my alligators.
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Helencus

• Joined Feb 2010
  • NW Leicestershire
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2010, 01:39:53 pm »
Lol! Very good George  ;D

daniellestocks

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Nr Pickering, North Yorkshire
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2010, 01:52:49 pm »
Happy birthday for sunday roxy  :)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS