Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: flubenvet  (Read 9658 times)

langdon

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Pembrokeshire
  • The Happy Smallholder!
Re: flubenvet
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 07:12:35 pm »
oh dear it seems to be getting a bit overheated on ere.
too many spoons in the pot!!
langdon ;D :chook:
Langdon ;)

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2010, 07:12:51 pm »
i was not having a go at you. i was challenging your view of an approved safe vet med. i ask you to show us the safty testing of your new wormer. and its effectiveness testing against standard wormers. i ask again why are you trying to scare folks away from an affective wormer.
you site is great and i have nowt against you. i am not an expert never claimed to be.

Hi Paul,
I am not trying to scare anyone away from anything, I was merely pointing out some information I had become aware of, then the community can make up their own minds. Im not trying to "Put Down" Flubenvet, as I said I have used it myself in the past, and the reason for my post was not merely because
because you dont have a licence to sell it

It is not "my" new wormer product, it is manufactured by Net Tex Industries, who have launched it recently as an alternative to Verm X - for people with a handful of hens.

I Don't have any testing data, but I will try to obtain it, because Im curious also.

Thanks for the site compliment.

Anyway, I found a big sack of DDT in the barn and the label says it's safe, so I'll be having it on my cornflakes in the morning  ;D

Happy worming to all - whatever method and product you choose
www.suppliesforsmallholders.co.uk - Safe Secure shopping for all your livestock equipment and supplies.
Also www.suppliesforfarmers.co.uk for more larger farm related items

shetlandpaul

• Joined Oct 2008
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2010, 07:41:51 pm »
please send us some were going into the midge season. who wants to hear song birds too many starlings. i think there are many other products that are way more iffy knocking around we bought a new bag of chick crumb it had a diffrent additive. the list of warnings on that scares me. then we have pour ons what damage can they do.

again it was not an attack on you. but i would like to see the stats if you get them. im not opposed to alternatives. but i can't risk the hens.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS