Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Feeling hacked off and bitter  (Read 8911 times)

harmony

• Joined Feb 2012
Re: Feeling hacked off and bitter
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2016, 09:44:46 pm »
If you think you have the time and energy to change things then that is up to you and if you manage to change anything I will be the first to say "Well Done".

Thank goodness some folk do make the time and the energy to try to change things for the better.

Yes, thank goodness they do. What is better in this case? That the grant criteria is changed so that you benefit and someone else may not.

This thread started because you weren't happy that someone applied grant criteria to your application and it wasn't approved. We actually don't know your situation, we can only make a judgement on your application if we had all the information about the criteria and your application and frankly that isn't our business.

If you feel your grant wasn't properly assessed against the criteria then yes you should appeal.

verdifish

• Joined Jan 2013
  • banffshire
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2016, 08:12:43 am »
Did it say what the maximum income was allowed to be on the information pack? 

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2016, 09:24:02 am »
If you bothered to read the OP, you'll see that my gripe is around the inequalities between grant schemes.

I fully appreciate that if you draw a line in the sand, someone will always be on the other side of it and unhappy about that.

On my personal circumstances, I think I have identified a solution. Thank you all for your support. I'll invite you all to the barn opening.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS