Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Witchcraft  (Read 9578 times)

sagehen

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Warwickshire
Re: Witchcraft
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2010, 01:16:34 pm »
Never too late George! I know a 90 year old who's a rebel - she's learned to use the computer, is on facebook and whatnot, and she says, 'there's no such thing as can't, if you can't it just means you don't want to'. So there!  :P

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2010, 02:24:55 pm »
Sage not true not true at all I cannot have a baby myself nor can i jump over the moon Another Georgee G3's Think they are the bee's knees in amateur radio.So Ivor G3 *** said to 2 pals a G4 and a G6 Lets go fishing tomorrow So in the morning the went and the set up Ivor one bank and Tom and Ben on the other bank Ivor was reeling them in cast over cast the other two not a bite a chap next to Tom said I'm going yon side picked his gear up and stepped into the river and promptly disappeared .when he surfaced Tom shouted across to Ivor Why didn't you tell him where the stepping stones are to which Ivor replied What stepping stones ??? ;D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

sagehen

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Warwickshire
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2010, 02:30:35 pm »
I meant 'can't' with reference to learning summat new that is, or changing one's view of the world. If you could have a baby, George, or jump over the moon, I get first dibs on being your agent  ;D

Hermit

• Joined Feb 2010
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2010, 08:42:32 pm »
Are we going into beaver hunting territory Georgee, is there something you want to tell us! ;D KAREN.

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2010, 08:49:36 pm »
ner hermit its volatile enough mentioning pussys and bunny's ner mind the 2 B's ??? ??? ;D ;D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Hermit

• Joined Feb 2010
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2010, 09:02:08 pm »
Get you front page in some Sunday Papert though!!!! and some dollars ;D

Hermit

• Joined Feb 2010
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2010, 09:08:33 pm »
Thinking though I think Kath would rather enjoy her retirement. PS I only believe in one thing ME! My sister does a lot of this 'wicca' and in my opinion in all boils down to  one thing....CONFIDENCE. Hermit

shrekfeet

• Joined Sep 2008
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2010, 02:02:08 pm »
Wow, we've hit on something here. Far more posts for this topic than we ever get for any livestock related questions. Amazing

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS