Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Live meeting  (Read 14373 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Live meeting
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2010, 10:51:50 pm »
If anyone further afield wants to come and stay here they're very welcome. I'll be driving up to the hotel and have a 7 seater if needed, I have three spare bedrooms.
Lets go for 1pm Tuesday 18th May, at Kenn and James's hotel if OK with HH's bump. ;)
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2010, 11:09:26 pm »
Can't wait. It will be a delight to meet so many experts.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2010, 11:17:57 pm »
???
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2010, 07:34:27 am »
It is very nice of you to offer Annie. Kath and I would love to come but IF I should have a conkout all that way to your house it would be a disaster for us and a very big inconvenience to you.So I shall wish for all you good people to meet and have a lovely time and  think about Wizard and Kath missing out .Mind don't think long will you and spoil the day ah! ah!We don't go to far away now Lincoln and hopefully Spalding Flower Parade and some fairly local Ploughing matches.That reminds me I haven't called on the All England Champion since before last Christmas.Do you know I don't know how ever I found time to go to work I used to work a minimum 50hr week and do all the things and more than I do now I was secretary at Rasen Camera Club I haven't been there for yonks. ??? :D ;D
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

HappyHippy

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2010, 08:26:36 am »
The date is firmly in my diary ! and bump will just have to be ok !  ;D ;D ;D

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2010, 08:45:32 am »
Is it a boy bump or a girl bump Happy and I shal'nt be able to feel it playin football Oh dear ;D ;D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

HappyHippy

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2010, 10:48:43 am »
Hi Wizard,
Not sure if it's a boy or girl yet. It's not something that really worries me too much (got my boy last time round  ;)) But I've to get scans further on to check things are okay for the home birth so hopefully we'll be able to tell from those - supposing I don't though - it'll be a nice surprise  ;D Whatever it is - it certainly knows how to kick, that's for sure lol!  :o

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2010, 11:35:06 am »

Sorry about this - I was a tad p*ssed off yesterday  :( and having a strop. I wish I could blame my hormones but I can't ;D

I've put the date in the diary and hope I will be able to get there and meet up with chums old and new.

HappyHippy

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2010, 11:58:20 am »
Hey Rosemary - everybody has bad days no need to apologise, hope you're feeling happier today  ;D :-*
I think it's time for the move to happen soon so you can get more pigs and indulge in a bit of piggie thereapy  ;)
Monday's are now my favourite day of the week (unlike most folks ;)) cos the kids are at school and I get to spend a bit of extra time on ear scratching and belly rubbing (- FOR THE PIGS ! before anyone gets smart ;)) Definately good for the soul  :pig: :pig: :pig:

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2010, 12:03:06 pm »
Same here Rosemary, you're smashing and it'll be great to meet you and everyone who can come.
xx

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2010, 01:08:35 pm »
Niva sed a wod Happy din't even think along those lines So long as bump is all there and healthy is all that matters Good luck and keep telling us how its going XX

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2010, 05:44:42 pm »
jotted down in the diary - looking forward to the meeting, the company  (and James' and Kenny's steak pie  ;D:yum: :&>

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2010, 06:38:15 pm »
okidoky i should be around am back on the 8th me thinks . I am just off to find a post code to put in my diary to remind myself, If the car is okay/around (hubby might have it) i'll be up in the car, If not  I might need a lift.

Do we need to bring anything?

an would you like me (or Ann) to add an event on the facebook TAS group?

Is HH driving or 'training' it if so do you want a lift from a train station(or anyone else to that matter of effect)

for Tom Tom/Navman here the address and phone number incase your wondering around the fife wilderness lol

The Guardbridge Hotel
1 Old St Andrews Road
Guardbridge
Fife
KY16 0UD

Telephone: 01334 839337
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 06:51:51 pm by Fluffywelshsheep »

HappyHippy

« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2010, 07:30:11 pm »
I'm coming up in the car - well more accurately I'm being brought up by hubby  ::) There's a degree of paranoia that I'll decide to give birth by myself at the roadside somewhere just to go one better than the rest of my births :o lol!
So it'll be me and Bruce plus Connor coming up for the afternoon. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2010, 07:44:16 pm »
I'm coming up in the car - well more accurately I'm being brought up by hubby  ::) There's a degree of paranoia that I'll decide to give birth by myself at the roadside somewhere just to go one better than the rest of my births :o lol!

Thats why i asked lol!

I threatened hubby he had to take his mobile EVERYWHERE in case and i self imposed a driving bad near the due date because i couldn't reverse because i couldn't turned around while sitting because i was big lol. I didn't fancy getting to ozzy on my own or him not being at the birth but he could 'f-off' when it was finished lol

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS