Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Live meeting  (Read 14372 times)

sandy

Re: Live meeting
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2010, 10:11:09 pm »
Love Fish, so easy to cook, fish pie is a wonderful comfort food!! I have just had Salmon and salad, fantastic better than any meat.....Anne, living in the center of Clackmannan, I love watching "everything" I find it entertaining but I would never drink at the local pub, far tooooo problamatic....Anyway, nothing wrong with being a voyer, I saw the couple who had had thier bunnies taken, sit next to Robert the Bruces family crest and the pagan fertility stone, they had a fag to relieve their stress...what amazes me is the fact Clackmannan had so many key points in Scottish History and knowone seems to know..Blackadder's lived her and still do, Mary Queen of Scots visited, Robbie Burns, Robert the Bruce and loads of othe royalty and what looks like the whold of Braveheart was set around here! now it is full of unemplyed drunkerds who fight and fued!! Oh well, I am in the right place then!!

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2010, 10:22:31 pm »
Sandy you forget to mention one very important piece of history - I was born in Clackmannan hee hee.

sandy

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2010, 10:34:21 pm »
Oh yes, but you have  yet to make the history books???? I went for a walk last year and had had a LOT of "POP" and as Ben was a bit obstanant, I took some biscuits, we went to the Tower and we heard lot's of Young people so I stayed at the kissing gate (in my altered state!) and Steve went on with the dogs and I thought he would come back for me but he never so I stayed at the gate with my bickies!, the young people slowly came back though the kissing gate and I thought!! "shall I not say anything o shall I speak?" Decided to speak, so, so each of the young people came through the gate, I, dressed in a big coat and eating some bickies at midnight said..."HELLO!" how funny was that? a middle aged pissed women at the gate with a packet of biscuits letting   young people through the gate?????

sagehen

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Warwickshire
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2010, 10:41:50 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D Sandy
It would have been funnier if you'd handed them each a bikkie as they went past, like a ticket  ;D Ypu can imagine what they told their mams when they got home, 'Mom, there was a mad lady handing out bikkies at the gate at midnight'  :o

sandy

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2010, 10:52:15 pm »
It was Very surreal!! I realy did not know to do...I was in a hooded coat with a packet of rich tea, I ask you, what would you do? I must add...this is an ancient castle that belonged to Robert the Bruce and his family for centuries!!!!! If you were to venture 300 yards from our house you would see it, the ari is so pure and there is sooooo much history, it it spooky but nice, I love it!!! what would you do?????

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2010, 10:54:19 pm »
Can we get back to the subject please.  Our next LIVE meeting?
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2010, 09:44:55 am »
Now dont you start Annie there was enough of that on RCCF with out you starting on here You can ask when with out the going off thread comment ??? ??? ??? :D ;D ;D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2010, 11:57:57 am »
lol

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2010, 12:45:33 pm »
hey up fluffy YOU KNOW?
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2010, 12:57:36 pm »
:), i wasn't part of the RCCF but i have herd it got a little fiesty

:)

juliag

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Wanstrow somerset
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2010, 01:41:20 pm »
how far is that from Edinburgh? I could visit my daughter and come and meet you guys, that would be dedication wouldnt it coming all the way from somerset? I could bring cider and cheddar cheese!  :)
juliag

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2010, 01:51:10 pm »
according to aa route finder it is 49.9 miles Time: 1 hr 20 min from edinburgh to guardbridge

Linz

juliag

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Wanstrow somerset
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2010, 02:10:14 pm »
thankyou Linz, Easy then, when you guys have picked a date we will see if its doable from down here!
juliag

marigold

• Joined Jul 2009
  • Kirriemuir Scotland
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2010, 09:27:41 pm »
I am keen but after my work life out of balance rubbish week last time i tried to meet you guys, i'm scared to commit. I'll just say that I would really like to come - you make the date and i'll do my best to be there. :) :) :) As long as we don't have to eat rabbit stew.
kirsty

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2010, 10:28:02 pm »
Hey up Mari puts urs on yer chest me dad said ;D ;D ;D :farmer:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS