Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Live meeting  (Read 14374 times)

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Live meeting
« on: March 03, 2010, 10:52:03 pm »
OK guys, the Glasgow meeting was a great success, so how about another one.  HAppy Hippys sprog is due early June so it needs to be mid May latest for her.  Venue Guardbridge Hotel for Lunch -if you'd like to join us, suggest dates when you are free folks.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

ballingall

• Joined Sep 2008
  • Avonbridge, Falkirk
Re: Live meeting
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 11:00:15 pm »
Weekdays or weekends?

Ayr County show is the weekend of 8th/9th May. I think Fife show will be on the 22nd May, I have a goats only show the weekend of 29th/30th May, though by then it will be too late for HH anyway.

I can make a weekday, but only if I know in advance so I can take it off work.

Beth
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 11:08:15 pm by ballingall »

HappyHippy

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 07:32:16 pm »
Hiya,
Weekdays are better for me (seriously couldn't inflict my kids on everyone  :o)
If late May/early June is better for everyone I'll just bring my OH - hell, he's delivered one already, I'm sure he could do it again if need be ! lol !
C'mon folks - who's all coming ?

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 07:51:28 pm »
Me me me me me - can I take my baby dog with me though, he's ever so good and will stay in the car while we eat.  If we have it mid May it might be nice enough to sit at teh picnic benches.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 08:17:02 pm »
The last few years we have had some brilliant sunshine in May have we not?

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 09:03:24 am »
I'd like to come but my diary is a bit unpredictable. If you set a date, I'll try and make it.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 10:40:31 am »
I'm booked up 2nd 15th 22nd 30th, but free weekdays the whole month.  How about,(just plucking a number out of the air), Tuesday the 18th??  Would that suit you firstly, James?  If not maybe the 19th?

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2010, 11:23:33 am »
Annie I am here 24/7 so doesn't matter to me.  :)

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2010, 12:24:33 pm »
should be ok for me , am away end of april but not for long and not out of the country
* Fluffywelshsheep goes back to sleeping under the computer in computer land

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2010, 06:08:59 pm »
ANNIE - It was me that peeped at you outside the COOP in Clackmannan today, sorry didn't have time to get out as had to be at the dentist.  :wave:

sandy

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2010, 07:18:07 pm »
BIG trouble today in Clackmannan, Police, RSPSA and the Black Moria, loads of bunnies taken and that was near the CO-op, I think ANne was hanging around to get a look,I had far too much to do as ALL the bedrooms needed doing and I needed to get my curry pot on ::). I had my fill at the weekend after the Rangers Celtic game, it was like a battle ground outside then!!! otherwise, Calckmannan is quiet shhhhhh!!!

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2010, 07:22:26 pm »
They had a doo like that down ClayLane expecting hundreds of demonstrators and only a handfull turned up the Echo reported 2 policemen to 1 demonstrator ???
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2010, 08:05:21 pm »
I was NOT hanging around!!!! :'( :'( >:(  I was getting Bobby used to traffic and noise - not that he gives a s&%t! ;)  After all he IS a Brittany.  Cares about nothing except food and hunting birds and rabbits. Oh and humpoing things - he just jumped on me and started to hump so got thrown off and now he's at my shoes! ;D ;D ;D ;D

I just happened to see the vans as I drove past to go to the cash point at the Co-op ::).

Yes, James I realised it was you after you went past, didn't have time to wave, sorry.

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2010, 08:19:19 pm »
loads of bunnies taken

I needed to get my curry pot on
curry pot full of bunnies ?

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2010, 09:25:49 am »
I cannot think of any food much more revolting OH I can FISH
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS