Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: How disgusting eh!  (Read 11455 times)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Re: How disgusting eh!
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2010, 04:58:30 pm »
Hey sage try this if you haven't already Prep the tattie as previous post but don't chill the C/beef put it in a basin and chop it to bits then mash with a fork Now add as much HP sauce as you taste as good then put the mixture on the slice and put another slice on top and stick cocktail sticks in You may find a slightly thicker batter is good.To open your tin thats snapped the key use one of the can openers with 2 handles you nip together and wind the butterfly handle use sideways it won't reach down the side to the lids :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

sagehen

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Warwickshire
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2010, 05:09:51 pm »
Cocktail sticks??? You're a bit posh, George! Where we are, we use moveable cocktail sticks - it's called 'fingers'!

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2010, 05:13:19 pm »
Now sage Wot in 170C boiling oil? Tuff fingers on the other hand is it?as well as a thumb :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

sagehen

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Warwickshire
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2010, 05:16:57 pm »
Ah no - in that case, I'd just drop it into the oil. You won't find cocktail sticks in this house, even if my life depended on it  ;D

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2010, 05:19:45 pm »
Now I find that most strange sage We are T total here but I couldn't manage without a packet of cocktail sticks in the cupboard ;D

sandy

« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2010, 06:06:32 pm »
So many uses but who is that posh to have cocktales?   Cron beefy thing sound yum yum!!!found some cocktail sticks but I was going to use them for making things!!

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2010, 10:50:11 pm »
Of course Sandy I dont know how old you are but can you remember the real bully with big lumps of red meat and fat and gristle Then Fray Bentos realised if they minced it they could add more unsaleable meat and no one would know but I am sure todays is not as good in taste as the original sort but it mixes with a fork easier :farmer:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS