Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: BEN FOGLE DOCUMENTARY  (Read 1573 times)

Tina G

• Joined Jun 2015
BEN FOGLE DOCUMENTARY
« on: June 03, 2015, 05:40:47 pm »
Hi, I’m producing a new documentary series for Channel 5 consisting of 6 x one-hour programmes.  Each features an individual or couple or family who has left behind their urban lifestyle in pursuit of a more rewarding rural life.
It's very much an aspirational series about people who have made a decision we can all relate to - looking beyond the consumerism and materialism that drives 21st century society in search of a dream - often more self-sufficient - lifestyle.  It is fronted by the presenter / adventurer Ben Fogle who will spend time with the contributors and get involved with whatever project is underway at the time.  He likes to get immersed in their daily activities during which he finds out their motives for leaving the rat race to follow their dreams.  He learns about the challenges they’ve faced, how it has been for them and their hopes for the future.  At the end, he sums up how he feels about it all because he still dreams that one day he will have the guts to take his own family off and live somewhere completely different from the city life they lead in London. 

I've met some wonderful people so far, including a family with two children who are creating a new life for themselves crofting on a remote Scottish island.  I’d love to find people who have made a similar life-change.  It could be small-holding, foraging, sheep farming, mountain living…

I look forward to hearing from you!

Tina
‘Ben Fogle:  New Lives In The Uk’
Renegade Pictures (UK) Ltd
85 Grays Inn Road
London WC1x 8TX

Kimbo

• Joined Feb 2015
  • Anglezarke, Lancashire
Re: BEN FOGLE DOCUMENTARY
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 08:35:06 pm »
Im not your target but Im sure you will find  what you are looking for here. There are a lot of people here who are "living the dream".
Good luck. Im sure the end result will be very interesting
Is it time to retire yet?

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS